𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

hey!

woooo , we've finally finished ten chapters! thank u for all the reads and votes !! you guys are like so amazing :')

uhh idk if this counts but Captain America : First Avenger spoilers are in this??? so go watch it rn! bc its one of my fav comfort movies EVER.

Confusion stirred in Vivianne,  What would happen once she goes to Mystic Falls? Would her soulmates still be there? Would they disappear again?

All her thoughts vanished when her new history teacher strutted in. Not even bothering to greet his students, he walked over to the board and lifted the white chalk.

Scoffing at his rudeness, Vivianne squints her eyes to see what he is writing , since she is still on the third row of the seating plan.

Her eyes momentarily widen when she sees the teacher step to the side and reveal the writing , ' Mr Mikaelson '. Then, as if on que , the teacher turns around in a very dramatic manner , it was Kol. ' Of course ' she thought. Kol threw the class a lazy grin , " I'm Mr Mikaelson , and i'll be your new history teacher. Uh so what are you learning currently? "

Vivianne scoffed, and looked back at her work , but a bit louder then she expected , because all heads of the class turned around — all of them throwing her confused looks , but she just ignored them and stared into her teachers eyes , fury written all over her face. Kol's gaze fell on her , and he almost laughed at her facial expression , throwing her a smirk , Vivianne felt her anger growing at his nonchalance.

Their heated stare-down was interrupted by the door swinging open loudly — everyone's attention turning to the door instead of Vivianne , something she much appreciated. What she didn't appreciate however was , Kai walking in , as careless as ever , shoulders slumped and an emotionless expression adoring his face.

Kol's gaze lifted off hers , " Ah , Parker , glad to see you could join us ". Sending Kol a playful smirk , Kai shrugged and sat on the only empty seat of the class , right next to Vivianne.

Layla , a teachers pet , put her hand up and answered , " We're currently learning about Renissance era in Europe " Looking through her long fake eyelashes , Layla flirtatiously winked at her teacher , hoping to get some sort of attention from her new teacher.

Much to her suprise , Kol just sends her a curt nod , " Thank you , lets see... , uh , the Renaissance , a time full of art , culture and empowering right in speech . In 1517 , Martin Luther ,as I remember , made a protest against the Catholics , believing them to be using God as an advantage to earn money , which was absolutely true. "