𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

STOP WAIT

MENTIONS OF RAPE AND ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR IN THIS CHAPTER , BE CAREFUL !!

Shutting off her alarm, Vivianne let out a groan and removed the warm blankets from her body. Slipping out of bed , she let out a yawn , rubbing her raw eye while staring at the wall — that moment where you are actually considering whether going to school was actually worth it.

She slipped into the daze , too enticed about the pro's & cons of going to school. Her alarm then suddenly went off for the second time that day. It blared loud enough for Vivianne to snap out of it and walk to her bathroom.

The cold , ice water immediately jolted her awake. It was only 5:30 so the brunette considered shaving her body. However , when she looked down , she changed her mind. There was barely any hair there.

It's not a bad thing really, she went to the doctors about it and they just said that ' some people be hairy , some people don't , periodt.' , so she didn't dwell on it much.

Drying herself off, the brunette thought of the two boys that were sound asleep in her apartment. They had changed her life so quickly , that it didn't even seem humanely possible. Like a jump-scare , preying on a naive unsuspecting person that appearing right infront of them uninvited. Vivianne felt like she was being jumpscared , constantly.

Humming a classical tune , the brunette decided on a outfit shoes ,placing them neatly on her bed to put on later. As of now , she decided on workout clothes. It was only 6AM and Vivianne felt bored out of her mind.

She wasn't one for breakfast , mostly skipping it and heading straight to the gym. Her mind drifted to Kol and Kai , how kind and loving they had been towards her, and she wanted to re pay them but didn't exactly know how.

Vivianne thought of making breakfast for them but her mind quickly reminded her of Elena's comment and how she reacted to her own food. ' Nope absolutely not. I'm trying to repay them , not kill them ' she thought , running a hand through her hair in exasperation. Then, it was as if a lightbulb dinged on top of her brunette hair , she could just go buy it for them.

"Perfect" She whispers , a small smile playing on her lips while knowing fully that no one can hear her.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Wiping her hand on her sweaty forehead , Vivianne walked across the pier. She lived a few bus rides away from a beach that was perfect for running while watching the sunset. Jumping childishly off the pier , the brunette took a photo of the sunrise and walked off to her favourite cafe. She had found it in a dark time and the owner would always give her helpful advice on anything she needed.

Ignoring the bell ringing when she opened the door, Vivianne walked to the counter , a small glint of happiness in her eyes. " ALEXA , ARE YOU HERE??? ALEXA , COME HERE " . When she heard no response , she walked through the back door to the kitchen.

Alexa was on the floor passed out.

Rushing towards her, Vivianne felt her head pounding as she checked Alexa for any injuries. Turning Alexa on her back , she moved her hair back and checked if she was breathing." Phew " She muttered , her adrenaline going down. How could this have happened? . " Alexa! please wake up! Heyy , Alexaaa wake up . Wake up please! " She wailed , feeling her tears slowly forming , " Time to wake up Alexa please..."

Alexa shot up with a gasp , quickly gripping on to Vivianne for dear life. She breathed heavily taking up the air. Burying her head in Viviannes shoulders , Alexa sat there whimpering in her arms. She kept re-gripping Vivianne like she was going to disappear , tears formed in Alexa's eyes but she tried to blink them away.Instead of pushing her to tell Vivianne what happened, they sat there a few minutes before she decided to break the silence , " I'm gonna take you to get some water and wash your face , is that okay?"