𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Relief ,

Relief ,

That's the feeling that Vivianne Gilbert felt as soon as the blinding rays of the sun overcame her .Moaning softly , she dragged her comfy duvets off her body and sat up straight. Rubbing her knuckle into her eye , she let out a breath and stared at wall.Pondering whether school was actually worth it , she groaned at the fact that her attendance was bad and she'd probably be fined if she carried on like this.

Tiredly rubbing her eyes , she sluggishly walked to the bathroom and started stripping herself of her clothes. The cold water jolted her awake quickly as any form of tiredness washed away with the water.

 The cold water jolted her awake quickly as any form of tiredness washed away with the water

She stole some of her twin's clothes before leaving ,hoping she wouldn't mind. Twirling her hair with a curler, Vivianne leaned to get her jewellery from her vanity.Stepping back she made a noise of approval before opening the door from her room and got attacked by a heavenly scent.It had been a while since she actually ate a good tasting breakfast , her cooking was horrible , as Elena says , and was barely edible. Vivianne had to agree with her sister once she taste the eggs she'd made .

Pulling her hair into an up-down hair do , she made her way to the kitchen , where the smell was coming from. Kai was humming to some AC/DC song that was playing on the radio , and glanced up to a shocked Vivianne , a smile breaking out on his face as she walked closer. He was wearing a somewhat tight black shirt that outlined his abs and biceps attractively , Vivianne couldn't help but think. Shaking her head , she walked closer.

" I made you some breakfast " Kai says , a little grin on his face as he turned around to wash his hands.

" Thank you " she mumbled quietly , feeling like she could cry at the sight of the mouthwatering food. Kai really knew how to cook, amazingly at that.It was a grand break fast of sort - pancakes , waffles , eggs and sausages.

Kai turns back around and gives her a half smile , " Help yourself ". Vivianne looked down before grabbing a plate and started piling mountains of food on her plate. Putting the juice back in the fridge , she saw how there was barely anything left in there , im gonna have to do some grocery shopping soon she thought. Making her way to the living room , she saw the back of another tall male on the couch.