𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

wooo look at me updating this

anyways, i literally want to cry , and idk why

oo that rhymes

enjoy!!

" Vivianne. " She heard Mrs Henderson raise her voice as she realised she spaced out again, " Are you paying attention? " She asked , turning away from the whiteboard as Vivianne gave her an apologetic look

" Yes miss " she mumbled, clearly uncomfortable with the class's eyes on her.

Mrs Henderson turned her head back to the board as she wrote down the formula to answer the worksheet.Vivianne Gilbert was fairly smart , she could  go to university right now if she wanted to but refused to , for reasons unknown. Much to her dismay , she only had one friend , who honestly treated her horribly and was extremely fake but Viv rathered her fake friend then being all embarrassingly lonely.

On cue , her only friend Alisha turned around when the teacher wasn't looking , " Whats up with you today? Your acting weird and you look weird  you never break out and you have dark circles under your eyes " She judges. Vivianne grimaced and looked at herself through her mirror, it was true , her forehead was lining with spots for her lack of sleep and dark circles were becoming more prominent as the days went on 

For the last ten minutes of class , she applied makeup to cover her flaws, or at least that's what she saw them as. However , two wicked pairs of eyes watched with fury at how she was being treated , and how their soulmate , their perfect girl , was believing their words

The bell rang as Mrs Henderson shouted out the homework but no one heard her since they were all busy packing up. Vivianne silently went through the door and made her way to the lunch hall.

Having a law not to even touch the school food , she walked past the line and searched for a  seat , but of course no one there gave up a spot. 

As the brunette walked to the back of the lunch hall , a blonde girl put her foot out and tripped Vivianne. Vivianne on the other hand didn't mind it since it was a regular thing but she felt a wave of shame wash over her like a cloud as she dropped her gaze to the floor , walking silently.

Then someone shouted out , " Nice ass , Gilbert " . This however made her mad , people asked her out and gave her compliments on her looks but never on her personality. She glared furiously at the guy but decided to not make a scene and simply , but maturely in her opinion , walked away. Of course it was cowardice , but she couldn't exactly fight him.

Taking it as a hint , the cat-caller came up to her , stopping her in her tracks , " Sup , baby , you wanna go to dinner later?" . She saw him as a player who only wanted her for her body, as per usual.

" Mm, no thank you " She shyly responded and his smug face got swiped off immediately , as he grabbed her arm with an angry look , as everyone watched their interaction, some even recording . " I said you will go to dinner with me later " 

Alarmed , Vivianne shook her head and tried to get out of his grip. But to everyone's surprise , they heard a sound coming from the boy and they all realised , he pissed himself.He started to stutter and tried to stop his streaming but it just wouldn't Due to his shock , she got out of his grip and smirked , " Go fix up , you pissbaby " . With that she walked away , as everyone laughed and thoroughly embarrassed the boy.

A smug grin appeared on two boys , who were watching in the background and absolutely loved the way she walked away.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Rushing out of the school doors , Vivianne walked to her skateboard and began making her way to her apartment. She gave her old neighbour a nice little wave before unlocking the door , and happily opening her arms as soon as she went in.

Placing her shoes down , she walked to her bedroom and began undressing. She placed on a fluffly robe , naked underneath. She went to her ensuite bathroom and turned on the water to fill up the tub. While waiting she headed to her kitchen and poured her self a drink while searching for a show to watch.

After waiting for ten minutes she sat in the bath tub and relaxed as she looked up with a sigh. She placed her laptop on the tray as well as her drink as she sat there watching Gilmore Girls.She uncomfortably kept looking around , feeling as if someone was watching her but she dismissed it to be paranoia.

Washing off with cold water, Vivianne patted herself dry and put on some comfortable pjs to wear for the day. It was only 4:30 so she wanted to get some studying done.

With relief ,she finished studying at 6:30 and felt satisfied with herself , even if it was only two hours. She put away her books and took out her laptop. Vivianne headed over to make some coffee. While waiting her mind drew to past events, ' He didn't look like he was in a position to piss himself , how did it even happen? Also , my flight ticket was changed , an while it may have been good , i dont know who would do it. Ooooh the embarrassing part where they called out my name , i swear when i meet this person who changed this , im gonna kick them so hard , they'll literally see stars.

The sound of the kettle interrupts her whirlwind of thoughts. She eagerly prepares her  source of caffeine and filled her oversized mug . Impatient and as tired as she was, she takes a big gulp, but immediately  regrets it when she feels the familiar burning sensation in her throat.

Vivianne walks back to her room and jumps into bed.Grabbing her laptop , she takes a huge sip of her caffeine and starts reading a Loki fanfiction. It was her guilty pleasure , of course she would never share this secret , but she was a fanfiction sucker. She was a huge fan of marvel , as nerdy as that sounds , and has been since Age Of Ultron. Loki , Wanda and Bucky were her all time favorite characters.

The brunette finds herself slowly dozing off , as she went back to the field where she saw the two men who quickly became the mystery of her life.

a/n :

it was a filler chpt but i hope you enjoyed it anyway

The next chapter is basically a fake scenario that actually led me into writing this book and ahhh i am so excited!!! 

Its very cringy but whatevss

bye my lovelies