1

The crowd was cheering and screaming and laughing while waiting for the show to start. The air smelt like rain that had rained about 1 hour before.

The royal family was sitting there in their assigned seats waiting to see the fighters fight to see if it's as impressive as they were told.

They're eyes focused on the fighting ring when the host comes out.

Soon a loud noise is heard when the host starts talking.

"LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN AND EVERYONE ELSE WELCOME TO THE SHOW! I'm Scott and I'm here today to host the fighting tournament! Like every other week! But today we have special guests here! Everyone  GIVE IT UP FOR THE ROYAL FAMILY!" Scott said as he pointed at the royal family.

The three got up on their feet and waved to the others. While the crowd cheered and clapped.

They all sat down after a minute or two and started focusing on Scott again.

"Alright and with that! LET IT BEGIN! First round we have Smile Vs Diamond!"

Soon a man with a smiley face mask and a man with a derpy smiley mask came out.

They shook hands and stepped back from each other and then Scott counted down and they started.

Smile swung his axe at diamond as the diamond blocked his attack with his shield.

After a while of swinging and blocking diamond was pushed off his feet on to the ground and smile just stood there and blocked his way up and smile won.

"Boring to be honest" techno muttered as Wilbur agreed.

Phil just chuckled and continued watching the fights.

After a while when the show was about to end the crowd started cheering like they haven't before.

"Everyone! Everyone! Calm down! Yes it's time for Theseus!"

Techno smirked and rolled his eyes knowing that Theseus will lose after hearing about his surgery.

"Since Theseus has finally healed from his surgery! He has returned back to fight! Now he will be fighting blaze! So let's sit back and enjoy the show!"

Theseus came out and started waiving to everyone. And then blaze came out and everyone got quiet.

They shook hands and waited for the count down.

Once the count down hit one that's when the show started.

The blonde with a racoon mask covering his face started doging blazes attacks.

Theseus went throw blazes legs and pushed him off his feet so now he was laying on the floor and everyone was shocked this was his new record!

He had beaten someone faster then a minute.

The crowd stood up and cheered as Scott gave Theseus his microphone.

"Thank you Scott! And thank you everyone else for the support! And also thank you royal family to come watch us fight it's an honour!"

And with that the blonde gave Scott his microphone back and ran off.

Well the royal family was surely confused as to what happened.

But they needed to start heading inside to meet Scott.

So they didn't have time to over think it.

ꕥ–––––––ꕥ

"THAT WAS SICK TOMMY!"

Tubbos yell echoed through the hall. As they walked through it. "I know! I am a big man after all!"

"The biggest" ranboo said with a giggle at the end.

"Oh yeah I needed to talk to Scott you all go ahead and go on I'll catch up with you later!"

"Alright big T!" Tubbo said as he left with ranboo.

Tommy put his racoon mask on his face and started running down the hall till he ran into someone.

"OW-"

"Pardon me! Are you alright sir?" A soothing calm voice asked.

"IM FINE YOU LITTLE- oh.." Tommy stopped when he looked at the person he ran into.

It was Wilbur Soot Minecraft...

"I- uh- JUST GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

Tommy said as he got up and ran off but Wilbur ran after him for an unknown reason.

Tommy stopped running when he saw Scott.

"SCOTT HIII!" Tommy said as he ran up to him.

"Hey Theseus! How's it going? How was the surgery?"

"Oh it was fantastic!"

"That's good to hear!" Scott answered.

"So I wanted to ask when the next show is!" Tommy said to Scott.

"Oh it's next month I'll send you the details!"

"Thanks mate!" Tommy answered and then turned to look at Philza Minecraft.

He was about the same height as him but just a bit taller.

"Ah you must be Theseus! I was impressed!"

Tommy nodded at him and turned to walk away but then he saw Wilbur who was now looking at him.

"Hey- are you- alright? You ran- off- so I wanted to check up on you" Wilbur said while panting

Tommy glared at him through his mask and stormed off leaving the brunette confused.