3

Blonde hair swooshed into the boys eyes as he swung his sword at a dummy.

Sure it was early for him to train but he liked training since he didn't have anything else to do.

He swung his dagger at the dummy cutting his head off.

"HM.. that's fucking useless" Tommy mutters. As he ruffles his hair and sits down next to his water bottle.

He layed down on the soft bright green grass letting his body relax. As he breathed softly and looked at the sky and the white fluffy clouds.

Tommy just layed there with a soft smile on his face.

His life has never been the best but he managed to relax and be happy. Sure he wanted a family but he already had tubbo and ranboo.

But that didn't feel the hole in his heart. He just wanted a parent or brother or even a sister who would love him like they're own blood and not as a friend.

He just wanted that fuzzy feeling. That warm feeling everyone else felt. His soft ocean blue eyes teared up and he covered them by placing a hand over them.

"Stupid!" Tommy muttered and let out a chocked sob. Why was it him without a family! Why was the goddess of death not allowed him to go to her already?

What did Tommy do deserve this? He didn't know and he didn't want to know. Knowing that the fear would wash over him and make him nauseous.

He didn't want to know why he didn't have a family but at the same time he did want to know. It was eating him alive.

And Tommy innit did not like the feeling.

He whipped his tears and got up. Grabbing all of the weapons and heading towards the village.

He pulled up his hood as he slowly made his way to the artic village it started getting colder and soon it started to even snow as closer he got.

He was practically frozen already but he needed to keep going till home.

As he entered the village he heard happy kids with their families enjoying their time while Tommy had to feel envy for the younger ones with a home.

He grumbled and started heading more deeper into the village.

The deeper he got inside the more envy he started feeling for those with a family and for the cis boys who are growing up with a Normal childhood.

Tommy gritted his teeth and scrunched his nose.

His hands already in fists while being in envy and anger.

"Stupid children stupid families stupid life!" Tommy muttered shoving his hands into his hoodie pockets.

He spat on the ground and rolled his eyes when he saw an old lady glaring at him.

He continued the trip home and soon enough he was home back with his friends his 'family'

But to his surprise they weren't home like always.

So Tommy got undressed from the outside clothes and and jumped onto the half broken sofa.

Tommy just layed in the cold on the sofa with nothing to do but day dream about having a family.

Atleast one thing was going great in Tommy's life.

It was his top surgery he got top surgery and he is over the moon happy about it.

He just could smile about it. And smile. And smile..

But soon after overthinking his life his eyes got droopy and he slowly fell asleep like a cat who wants to stay on guard but is too sleepy.

Tommy chuckled and smiled slightly.

And let the sleep over take him.