10

Here Tommy was standing in the fighting ring before another fight. He looked around the empty bleachers and then he heard footsteps.

It was Scott. "Hey Tom you okay?" Tommy flinched as he looked at Scott. "Yeah- yeah I'm alright"

Scott smiled and Tommy smiled back but soon spotted a very familiar face. Ash.

Ash was one of the older kids in the orphanage he never spoke and really wasn't any trouble.

He wasn't mute or anything he just didn't like speaking. Tommy's face lit up as he ran up to Ash.

"JEEZ ASH MATE!! I haven't seen you forever!" He spoke and Ash smiled at Tommy and waved while nodding.

"So what have you been up to?" He asked while Ash showed some small gestures to give the heads up about a band called Lovejoy.

"So why are you here?" Tommy asked, "prince" ash muttered "YOU KNOW WILBUR?!" Tommy exclaimed and ash nodded but then spoke again while pointing at Tommy "prince"

Tommy shook his head "I'm not a prince! Man!" Ash shook his head and groaned.

Ash showed 3rd and child with his gestures and Tommy was Hella confused.

"You guys talking about the third royal child?" Scott asked and Tommy nodded.

"Well then let me fill you in. The third child was supposed to be the heir to the throne but she disappeared. Nobody knows what happened but everyone who is old enough to remember that 3 year old are still missing her" Scott spoke softly.