7

A month later

"Lady's and gentlemen and everyone else give it up for Theseus and smile!!" Scott spoke in his microphone sending load sound waves towards everyone.

The royal family was here again to watch it go down.

The 2 boys stared at each other and shook hands.

"3...

2...

1!" Scott yelled as the crowd roared.

The two started to run at each other not stopping until Theseus slid through smiles legs.

Smile quickly turned and managed to get a hit on him as the crowd gasped now the strawberry blondes shoulder was bloody but he didn't stop.

Theseus got up and lunched at him.

He pulled smiles weapon out of his hand.

And chuckled.

...

Smile tried to get up only to be held down by Theseus.

"AND THESEUS WINS AGAIN!" Scott yelled as Theseus got off and walked away.

He left the fighting ring and went to sat down on one of the benches next to the nurses office.

Soon he heard familiar voices through the halls and he begged for the person inside to be almost done.

"IM TELLING YOU DAD HE WENT THIS WAY! SEE! HERE HE IS" he heard Wilburs voice as he saw the royal family come closer to him.

The door swung open and out came the patient and ranboo called him to come inside.

He did as he said and went inside hearing the royal family yell for me to stop.

"So... Haven't seen you here in a long time" ranboo said. He nodded in agreement and chuckled.

"What?! What is so funny??" Ranboo asked while tommy laughed his ass off.

Ranboo cleaned his injury and let him go.

Once Tommy left the office he picked up his weapons while ignoring the royal family who was trying to speak to him.

He was heading to the blacksmith to sharpen his weapons again.

His footsteps and the others footsteps were heard.

He stopped near the blacksmith and gave tubbo his weapons and just left not saying a word.

"That's weird." Tubbo whispered. Phil looked at his sons giving them a look saying 'stay here I'll be back' the twins nodded as their father left

Phil ran until he caught up with Tommy.

"Tommy! You alright mate??" Phil said as he stood in front of him and looked into the ocean blue eyes.

"Yes" the boy answered and started walking away.

"Uhh hey do you need money? You know I heard you had a surgery so I'm concerned about your health and I can give you more money if needed." Phil spoke his words soft.

"It was not that kind of surgery. "

"Oh what kind was it?"

"I- uhm.. a chest surgery"

"Oh! Did you get badly injured?" Tommy didn't reply.

He shook his head and started walking away. Phil was confused and really confused.

Phil started walking faster to catch up with the boy but he froze when he heard a chocked sob from him.

"Oh shi- are you okay?!" Phil asked as he placed a hand on his shoulder Tommy flinched and said.

"Why do you act like you care?! I'm a stupid orphan whats the point of this?!"

Phil was in absolute shock. his sky blue eyes were wide open.

Phil trapped him in a hug while Tommy tried to break away.

"S-top- let go-" Tommy tried to Push away but soon he ran out of energy.

Tommy relaxed and hugged Phil back.

"You okay buddy?" Phil spoke as he was hugging the slightly shorter male.

Tommy nodded and said "this feels nice..." Phil chuckled and started playing with his hair. Soon they pulled away and sat on a bench.

"So... Uh... Are you okay Tommy?" Phil asked.

Tommy just nodded and gave Phil a sad smile.

"That's good!" Phil gave Tommy a big smile.

"Uh King-"

"Oh no call me phil-"

"Uh alright Phil I have a question.." Tommy said as he turned away from Phil.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Why do you keep trying to talk to me??" Tommy spoke carefully.

"I don't know? I just feel- I feel pulled towards you... Like there's something special about you I don't know... Is there something special about you?" Phil asked.

"What?! PFFT NO JUST- HA- JUST A NORMAL BOY LIVING IN A TOWN- AND FIGHTING? YUP JUST A BIG MAN NOTHING MORE- ALWAYS BEEN A BIG MAN- NEVER GONNA CHANGE!" Tommy paniced.

"Alright...?" Phil said with suspicion in his voice.

"So uhm what do you do for a living?" Phil asked and Tommy's eyes lit up.

"WELLLLL I fight here for extra money since if I win a match I get 2 emeralds! Easy! But I also work at the "Niki and manifold café" it's fun! SOMETIMES THERE ARE KARENS THERE WHO ARE ANNOYING AS FUCKKK BUT HONESTLY ITS SO FUCKING COOL WORKING THERE YOU GET FREE SNACKS!!! AND THEY ARE SOOOOO TASTYYYYY! SURE IT MIGHT BE TIRING SOME OF THE TIMES BUT OH MY FUCKING XD IS IT COOL IM LIKE A LITTLE COFFEE BOY WHILE WORKING THERE!" Phil just chuckled and Tommy turned red as a tomato.

"ITS NOT FUNNY ITS COOL YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO LAUGH!" Tommy yelled out as he covered his face in embarrassment.

Phil just chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Sure thing buddy" Phil said as he got up from the bench and stretched his wings.

Tom got up and looked around. He chuckled and started sneaking away.

"Where are you going?" Phil asked suspicious.

"Hmm why don't you find out?" Tommy asked and started to run towards a ladder with Phil right behind him.

He climbed the ladder and stopped Phil was confused and so when he finished climbing he was shocked. They were on top of the fighting ring. Tommy smiled as he watched the sun set as the fighters were fighting for the 2 emeralds.

"Woah" Phil spoke.