12

The soft pink haired boy was sitting in his room connecting the dots on a board. It can't be. Can it?

He groaned and then the door opened "techno what the hell are you doing?" It was Wilbur.

"I'm trying to figure out one thing now get lost!" Techno answered.

"Tell me" Wilbur said. "It's about Tommy. I think he's.. Thea" techno said as he looked at wilburs face change.

"WHAT but- BUT TOMMYS A BOY" Wilbur exclaimed.

Wilbur was confused. Techno groaned and pushed Wilbur to sit down on his bed.

"Transgender."

"What?" Wilbur looked at techno. "I know it's not my place to say but Tommy is transgender." Techno spoke while he showed Wilbur the evidence on the board.

Wilbur followed his brothers hand while he spoke softly and showing all of the evidence.

"Holy shit we should tell Phil" Wilbur spoke quickly.

-------------------------

It's been a month or two and Tommy still hasn't gotten his hands on bleach and it's horrible!

His roots can be seen from miles away! But that's besides the point. The fighting ring has been cancelling a lot recently and it's starting to worry Tommy.

Also besides the point that Tommy is in the library right now. He's reading a lot more about his real family.

"For the love of prime!" He banged the desk as he got up and placed the book back into the shelf.

To say the least he was convinced that the royal family was his original family. Now that would be great if he wasn't fucking TRANS.

He doesn't know their opinions on trans people what if he gets called a slur and shit.

This was frustrating.  He also around this time found out that he has fucking ice powers! How cool is that!

As he headed out of the library he spotted the royal family. Now if you would be Tommy before he found out you'd just ignore them.

But Tommy right now was stressing out and started heading a different direction.

He could feel eyes on him he didn't know why.

He quickly threw his jacket on and started walking. He could feel the royals following him closely.

He walked into an ally way and decided to fuck it. He quickly used his ice powers to climb the wall to get to the roof top. He heard a gasp before he disappeared out of the view.

There was a bunch of yelling Tommy though ignored it all. He needed bleach for fucks sake!

So Tommy went to the hair product store and asked for bleach for the tenth time that week.

"Sorry kid we don't have bleach. We do have  red hair dye though." The man at the counter spoke. Tommy sighed and nodded.

The man grabbed the red hair dye and Tommy paid for it.

----------------------------

Once Tommy finished dying his hair it didn't turn out red it turned out strawberry blonde but more pink.

Tommy was about to kill his roomates if they didn't stop laughing about him.

"ITS NOT FUNNY." Tommy insisted.

"OMG YOU LOOK LIKE A STRAWBERRY!" tubbo yelled out as he fell to the ground clutching his stomach from laughter.

Ranboo on the other hand was only giggling.

"OH FUCK YOU GUYS!" Tommy yelled as he threw on his Jacket. He grabbed his sword when Tubbo spoke up "OH COME ON TOM YOU CANT BE THAT UPSET!"

Tommy ignored his flatmate and rushed outside. It was calm outside and the royal family was no where to be seen. Or at least that's what Tommy thought. While Tommy was wondering the streets and cutting his hair shorter with a sword the royal family was looking for him in his house.

Tommy arrived back to his house around 3 hours later after having cooled down. He sighed and opened the door dropping his sword on the ground. He ignored the presence of other people in the house as he heard voices from the kitchen. He sat on the sofa and let out a long sigh before slumping back.

He was exhausted and he wasn't about to start worrying about the royal family in the kitchen. Just because he knew doesn't mean they know right? Right...?