2

"oh don't worry about it! That's normal" Scott said to the brunette.

"Oh okay?"

Wilbur replied and looked at his father. "Dad when are we going home?" Wilbur spoke with tiredness in his voice.

"Soon son soon" his father spoke as he straightened up.

His eyes glimmered from the sun coming in through the window and his hair was a bit messy.

Wilbur slowly looked around to try and find his twin brother but he couldn't.

"Where's techno?"

"He's probably talking to smile since they're friends" Philza said as his eyes moved to look at Scott who was smiling.

Phil smiled back. "You're such a nice family! My heart melts when I look at you!" Scott said with a big grin and Phil just chuckled while Wilbur just say there red.

"Honestly Phil you have to understand! Here at the fighting ring it's rare to see! Of course Theseus doesn't have family but he has friends that count as family but I still feel bad-" Scott was cut off by Wilbur yelling

"WHAT?"

"Wilbur lower your voice! Scott can you tell us more about Theseus if you're allowed to?" Phil hushed Wilbur.

"Well I can tell you some stuff..." Scott said in a hushed voice.

Phil nodded and started listening.

"He's been an orphan his whole life and he ran away from the orphanage to live with two of his friends. He also started fighting here when he was 14 so I'm impressed at his flighting skills. For 16 year old he's strong-"

"16?!" Wilbur yelled out.

"Wilbur inside voice! And scott do you know  where he practices?"

Phil hushed Wilbur again. "He practises near the forest of magic." Scott said in a whisper.

Phil and Wilbur looked at eachother and nodded.

"Thank you for the information and the show was a pleasure Scott" Phil said with a warm smile.

"You too Phil was a pleasure seeing you old friend!" Scott said as he waved goodbye to the two.

When Phil and Wilbur walked away from Scott Wilbur finally said something.

"We need to talk to him." Phil nodded and then a voice said.

"Talk to who?" It was techno.

"Theseus." Wilbur replied.

"Alright we can track him down. But why?"

"I'll tell you later" Phil said with. A warm smile.