5

The blonde was woken up by his two friends fighting.

He rolled his eyes and sat up he took a deep breath and yelled out "WILL YOU SHUT UP!"

He heard giggles from the two so he just got annoyed and got off the sofa.

He walked over to the closest and grabbed some clothes.

He took his shirt off and threw it in a corner like always and looked in the mirror.

The scars still layed there on his chest from the top surgery.

He smiled softly as he traced his fingers along the scars.

He snapped out of it and quickly put his shirt on.

He ruffled his hair so it's not as messy and grabbed his hoodie.

And he was off to the cafe.

His journey was not long since he was running but it was beautiful.

Since the snow was sparkling and it was still snowing a bit.

Once he started to smell the smell of baked goods he knew he was near the cafe.

He smiled and ran into cafe with a big grin.

"Eyyy big T!" Jack's voice echoed through the shop.

"EYY BIG J!" Tommy answered as he went behind the counter next to jack.

He threw the apron on quickly and spoke again "how are ya mate?" Tommy asked jack as he changed his gaze to jack.

"Good big T, how about you?" Jack asked Tommy as he looked back at Tommy.

"I'm doing pretty great!" Tommy said with excitement in his voice.

"That's nice mate! Anyway I'm going to go help in the back you do what you always do. Alright?"

"Alright" and with that Jack left to the back.

Tommy looked around the cafe to see if everyone was pleased.

He hummed to himself and started cleaning the counter.

He organised all of the stuff and cleaned the floor and did everything to make the shop clean.

When he finished he sat down and put his head into his hands and let out a yawn.

Ding ding
The bell rang as someone entered the cafe.

It was prince Wilbur.

His eyes widened what was prince Wilbur doing here?!

Wilbur walked over to Tommy and spoke in a soothing voice.

"Hello sir! Could I see Niki or jack please?"

Tommy nodded and lead him to the back room.

"Oh Wilbur! Hello!" Niki spoke in a happy voice as she spotted Wilbur.

"Hello Niki how are you?" Wilbur spoke as he hugged Niki and then let her go.

"Oh I'm doing great! What brings you here?" Niki spoke smiling while her sky blue eyes glimmered in the light.

Wilbur smiled and ruffled the girls hair. Wilbur and Niki were like siblings they were childhood friends.

"Well me and my family wanted to ask if a Tommy innit worked here?"

Niki's eyes widened and she grabbed Wilbur by his shirt.

He let out a surprised noise and his eyes widened at the Niki who was glaring at him.

"What will you do to him..."

"NOTHING I SWEAR WE JUST WANTED TO ASK IF HE WANTS TO JOIN THE ARMY-"

"Oh okay! Well yes he works here and his shift just ended so he should be near by! Is that all?" Niki spoke letting Wilbur go and smiling softly.

"Y-yes"

Wilbur shook in his boots. This woman was scary as fuck.

"Bye" Wilbur said and left and Niki just replied with "BYE WILL!"

Wilbur exited the cafe and looked at his brother and father.

"She said his shift ended just now. Did you see a blonde leave the cafe?"

"I certainly did..."

"We need to catch up with him" techno said after his father.

They all went the direction where they saw the boy go and followed him. Once they spotted him they just watched what he did and followed from a distance.

The boy grabbed a bag from the ally way and looked around and started heading towards the villages exit.

The three followed the boy till they were really far away and spotted the forest of magic.

The kid took his hood off and ruffled his hair.

He threw the bag on the ground and opened it and pulled out...

LUNCH?!

Wilbur groaned and the kid must have heard it since he looked our way.

"So will you stop following me you creeps." The boy spoke up.

The three males were in shock.

"Oh uhm sorry sir!" Phil said as the kid rolled his eyes and layed down on the floor while eating his sandwich.

"So let's get to the point." Phil spoke as Tommy looked at Phil.

"Are you Theseus?" Tommy's heart stopped.

"Mm no?" Tommy said.

"I TOLD YOU HE IS!" Wilbur yelled out.

Wilbur had picked up on the lie and ran over to Tommy who quickly got up.

As Wilbur tried to hug him Tommy grabbed his arm and flung him to the floor.

"OW-" Wilbur muttered.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" techno yelled out as he charged over ignoring the protests from phil.

Tommy's eyes widened.

Techno tried to grab Tommys arms to not hurt him but soon he lost patience and pulled out his sword.