4. I'm exceptional

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair color

(E/c)= Eyes color

(F/c)= Favourite color

(Y/n) POV

1st of May, another meaningful day in this school or, perhaps, should I say the first.

I lazily got up and hopped off of the bed, which was forcing me to stay for another five minutes. I headed to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water trying to get rid of my state of doziness,  and brush my teeth, a typical morning routine. After that, I got dressed in my school uniform and started to make breakfast, it was my turn. I opened my fridge to check the ingredients that I was gonna use: a few eggs, oranges, fizzy drinks, half cardboard of milk, and yesterday's dinner leftovers, which consisted of rice with miso soup and grilled fish.

"I need to stock up the fridge again. Well, luckily, it's the first of the month, so we should receive our points, right?" 

I checked my point balance and it was the same as yesterday.

"Oh, well, I guess, it's still too early. I'll have to wait for the month reset before I could claim my monthly login bonus."

It would be a shame if a 24h maintenance broke my login streak, and took away my rewards, right?

I pulled out the necessary and made the breakfast. I didn't do much, I just heat up yesterday's leftovers and made some scrambled eggs and cups of juice.

Now, all that was left to do was wake up the Sleeping Beauty.

I quickly crossed the hallway to room 401 and started to knock at a high-leveled rhythm game rate.

Soon, a clearly annoyed Kiyo opened the door; it seemed he didn't have the time to comb his hair.

"Breakfast is ready," I smirked.

After a leisurely meal, we headed to school.

"Speaking of which, how's your point balance?" I asked as we walked.

"Around 80,000, what about you?"

"Around 70,000..." 

It was kinda expensive to buy kitchen utensils, luckily we shared the living expenses.

"I'm not gonna lend you any points."

"How mean! I would never do that, besides, they're gonna give us this month's points, aren't they?" I mischievously smiled.

"Well, if everything goes according to your assumptions, then, yes."

When we got inside the classroom, we didn't find the usual easy-going atmosphere but an ominous one, as it was foreshadowing what was gonna come next, I couldn't wait.

The morning bell rang, and soon after, Chabashira-sensei walked in, holding a poster rolled into a tube, was she gonna do a Geography lesson? 

"Alright, morning homeroom is starting. Are there any questions before we start? If there's something on your mind, feel free to speak up."

She talked as if she was completely convinced that the students had something to ask. Immediately, several people raised their hands.

"Um, I checked my point balance this morning, and no points were deposited. Weren't they supposed to be provided on the first day of the month, every month?"