Chapter 3 School

Chapter 3 School

Third person POV.

Ray groans in frustration.

She had just parked her car in one of the few last free parking spots that this school's parking lot had. She was lucky to get it before someone else did, but when she pulled into the/her parking spot, she heard the last school’s bell go off and when she scanned the area around her, she could see that everyone who was outside started to bolt to whatever door they were close to.

Causing the groan of frustrations to come out. She was annoyed and tired of everything already. She knows for a fact that at the end of this day she is going to be so menatly and physically drained out and that just already annoys and tires her out.

Without wanting to waste any more time, Ray unbuckles her seatbelt; bends over; grabs her bag; and then gets out of her car. Again not wanting to waste much time, she shuts her car door; locks it as fast as she could and rushes away towards the front doors.

When Ray left Coby’s classroom, she had speed-walked down the school's hallway towards the front doors of the medium sized school and when she got out of it, she booked it to her car as fast as she could.

She was hoping she wasn’t going to be late for school. She had less than twenty minutes left until the bell rings and to be honest, she has no idea if she can get there on time.

Her school isn't that far away from her little brother's school, but there's still a small distance and there is still traffic, getting there and then of course finding a parking spot and even then, she would still need to run to her classroom that she semi remembers where it is. Then to add to all that, this is the first day of school for most kids and teens that are not intentionally causing crowds to form all over the school grounds and around the school’s streets and sidewalks causing stalls of no movement at times with cars and people.

So even if she may have time to get her car parked in the school parking lot before the bell rings, she won't have time to get in the classroom. There's clearly no real winning for today when it comes to this.

At that point of feeling awkward, annoyed, frustrated, tired, and mental tired, she felt a numbing feeling wash over her. She was tired of feeling tired of everything and with that, her body and mind just shut down on her.

Small time skip.
Still third person pov.

Ray meantly squeaks and squeals as she is pushed around in the school’s hallways. Lucky her she wasn't late for class since everyone was sent to the gym for a speech for the start of year.

She stood at the back by the doors so she could be out first when everything was done. She wasn’t. She was pushed around like a doll. She tried pushing through the crowd of teens that are older, same age or younger than her, they just pushed back harder. They were also fighting for their lives too, so she couldn't blame them.

Maybe a good struggling minutes later, she was finally in the spot she was supposed to be at. The area of where she can actually find out where her classrooms are and who is teaching them.

She knew there was going to be a semi, semi new teacher this year, since the principal had to make a painful awkward joke about the last teacher that was attacked by an ‘animal’. She didn’t see the semi new teacher in the line up of teachers on stage, so she was guessing she will find out who they look like later on this day, hopefully. She didn't understand how there was a semi-new teacher this year.

"What's your name dear?" Mrs. Jones asks her.

Ray head snaps up from looking at the ground to one of the teachers she had the other year. The anxiety that was building up in her wasn't going to help her. "R-ra-ray Alex Wil-williams" she clinched her fights and cringes out. Her stutter mixed with her anxiety isn’t well put together.

She could hear behind her a group of people giggle. Mrs. Jones nods her head slowly and avoids any eye contact with Ray. By just looking at her old teacher, she can tell she was trying not to laugh too and that just makes Ray roll her eyes at her.

To her it wasn't really shocking that she would be trying not to laugh because when Mrs. Jones was her teacher last year, she couldn't handle her stutter and would laugh, chuckle, giggle or get annoyed at it. Ray was more just annoyed and tired of it.

Mrs. Jones looks through the list of names and found Rays paper and passes them to her, “Here you go, have a great school day”

Ray grabs the papers from her, “Thanks, I'll try” she mumbles out and steps out of line and leaves the area as fast as she could.

The area she was in now was less crowded, and the fact that Ray wanted to leave to find her classes fast, she walked with her head down and paper in few of anything. So she didn’t see someone who was also not paying attention to where they were going coming her way and the end result of their stupidity; ended with the two both crashing together.

The two didn’t crash and fall to the ground; more of them crashing together and stumbling around a bit before they get back to stable stances.

Ray looked at the thing-person she bumped into and saw how it was Jeremt Gilbert. She didn't really know them personally, only really seeing them around school grounds, "S-s-sorry.”

And as fast as Ray could, she was gone.

Jeremy stood still as he watched the person he had accidentally bumped into rush away from the area.

Right as those words left her mouth, pain shot through him, it went from the bottom of his feet to the top of his head and tips of his fingers, until the pain stayed only in his chest and right hand pointing finger.

Jeremy let it sink in, he had to. He had just bumped into his soulmate, he just met his soulmate…..

A big smile forms onto his face at that news.

He just met his soulmate.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.