Chapter 5 Pain

Note: Stated before Alaric is going to be casted in this as Jensen Ackles and not by Matt Davis. If you don't know why, just ask in the comments and I can give a bit of information about it.. I know only so much, but enough to know what's wrong with him.
Another small note: ages may be different.

Questing at the end of the chapter. Please help me out on this.

Chapter 5 Pain

Third person pov.

When Ray heard the bell go off and his goodbye, she pushed herself up from her desk and stepped to the side. She kept her eyes off of him and anyone else in the classroom. She didn't know what to do then keep her eyes off of everyone.

She grabs her bag fast and hard and pulls it towards her, but it gets caught onto something and that causes her to stumble forward. Her feet and the chair causes her to stumble over and ends with her hitting the side of her face on her desk and she falls to the ground in more pain than before.

She was too late to catch herself.

Now there is the pain of the soulbond and the pain of her head impaling the side of the chair hard and fast to deal with.

She yelps out in crucial pain, but she quickly scrambles up from the ground grabbing her bag in the process. Her left hand went straight to the side of her right eyebrow.

Alaric who had seen the whole thing happen rushes over fast, "Hey, hey, whow, whow... are you ok!?"

Both of his hands grasp ahold of her upper arms to start looking over her face and see if his student is ok or needs to be rushed to the nurse's office or the hospital if needed.

His fingers graze over her eyebrow; that is slightly bleeding. She winces away from his fingers because it hurts badly. She felt herself build up to a panic feeling and all she could do was get out a sorry. "I-I'm sorry."

She winces in pain as her fingers graze her eyebrow again. Her fingers felt wet. The feeling of liquid on her finger makes her heart speed up faster than it already was.

At that moment Alaric hip bone starts to itch and burn, his whole body was aching and in pain.

Alaric stood there for a few seconds thinking over what he had just heard and when he figured it out, a gasp escaped his mouth and his eyes gose wide.

Ray locks eyes with him in shock as she has seen his reactions to her words. Since the two soulbounds started to flame up, the fight for acknowledgement of connecting with each other with the first soulbound connections started to hurt even more. The fight between the soulbonds is strong and painful.

Both are complete in shock and pain.

Yes, Ray was still in shock that her teacher was one of her soulmates. Well in a way… she thought one of her soulmates was going to be a professor….. just not her teacher.

Ray being herself, she quickly pulls away from him when she hears loud, thumping footsteps coming from the hallways. There are so many people walking around, right now is not the best time to be seen like that together. It's too close.

So she left Alaric in shock. The two had looked at each other one more time before she vanished from his few, and as they looked at each other, the two accepted each other.

The pain the two had before had flown through them and vanished to a calm and nice happy feeling.

But he covered up everything he was feeling when his other students started coming in.

Ray covered her red cheeks by keeping her head down as she looked for the nearest girls bathroom.

Time skip.
A few minutes later.