Chapter 4 Annoyed and Scared.

Note: Stated before Alaric is going to be casted in this as Jensen Ackles and not by Matt Davis. If you don't know why, just ask in the comments and I can give a bit of information about it.. I know only so much, but enough to know what's wrong with him.
Another small note: ages may be different.
Actually another note: would anyone want Alex Dean to be something- x-x someone in this book?

Chapter 4 Annoyed and Scared.

Third person pov.

Alaric’s day had already started off bad. When he thought he had forgotten the annoying moment today, something else had to happen, like spilling coffee all over himself before he even left the Gilbert household; making him have to change his clothes and check if he had burnt himself. He didn’t. Luckily.

At this point, he was the one late to his classroom.

When he walked into his classroom, he didn’t say anything at first. He didn't even look at any of the teens in his classroom; all he did was place his bag onto his desk; turned his back to them; grabbed the chalk; and wrote his name on the board. When his name was plastered on the chalkboard, he threw it onto its level and finally, finally turned to his first class of students.

Alaric eyes scanned the students in front of him quickly before he spoke up. "My name is on the board, this is going to be a fresh new start" he says bluntly.

He didn't have the best sleep last night, and the morning was even worse for him. Last night for him was with a constant loud and quite annoying Elena Gilbert. She couldn't stop bitching about things he or the others had no control over. At the end when he was able to fall asleep it was around three in the morning. So he was already annoyed and tired this morning because of the lack of sleep. Then Elena woke up and didn't keep her mouth shut to Jeremy and that caused a fight between the two. He needed to step in. After that he ends up spilling coffee and so on.

He knew he could have said something better, but he didn't. So he went on to continue his smallish speech.

"You can call me Rick"

Ray felt a sharp pain on her right hip bone.

She froze in her spot so fast. Her head snapped up even faster with wide eyes as she looked up to the teacher in front of her. He had just said what one of her soulmarks says…, that means he's one of her soulmarks…………….

Small time skip.
Still third person pov.

Alaric has finally been able to start what he was going to say before the principal came in. So the conversation he wanted to end in ten minutes, had not even started thirty minutes ago. Again the reason why it has been longer than what he wanted was because of the principal coming in giving everyone another thirty minute speech.... basically what he had said in the gym, but this time adding on about being careful out there at night and anytime of day because there have been more deaths going around. He even went on with what he had done these past few weeks before leaving to probably do the same with the next class of students.

Ray would keep her eyes on the principal as much as she could, but at times she would look to Alaric and then quickly move her eyes away from him. When the principal leaves, Ray tries to keep her eyes on her fingers. Alaric sighs and finally starts his speech up where he was before he was stopped.

"So I am Alaric Saltzman. You may call me Rick or Mr. Saltzman. It's up to you" he stated again.

He starts walking around the classroom talking about his rules and what will happen if anyone doesn't follow them. Basically what he said last year to his other students. Some students he probably will have again this year and of course the other half will be new, like most of the students in this classroom right now. Just this time as he explains his rules in his classroom and what most of the year will look like with him, he was not aware that his soulmate was in the same room as him. In pain.