Chapter 8 Meeting and Leaving

[posted on, November 17, 2023]

Chapter 8 Meeting and Leaving

Note: a lot of time skips in this chapter. Sorry.

Recap

"It's fine. I'm sorry to… you ok there love?"

------

Third person pov.

"Yeah….", Ray nods her head and quickly realizes she regrets doing so. It made her feel even more weak and dizzy than she already felt before. It totally upset her stomach once again too.

It happened so fast that it gave them a few seconds for the pain to settle in; and when it did, it did. Pain was once again coursing through her body and of course Klaus' body too.

"Are you sure….?" Klaus trails off as he stands there more; with shock and other emotions coming into his mind and body.

This pain is once again a sign of their soulmates' soul-connection trying to be hopefully connected. This pain, a very old original hybrid, has been waiting for centuries now for, and it’s finally happening to him.

He was so stunned by how stunning she was. She was his soulmate, he couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe that he has finally got to meet them now.

He wanted to step over to her and grasp her in his arms and find out what's wrong with them. To heal their wounds.

Ray feels weak, blurry eyes and in so much pain as she looks up to the person-her third soulmate that she bumped into, holding her forehead.

When her blurry-ish eyes landed onto him, she was taken back by how handsome this guy that stood in front of them was. He is so god damn handsome and gorgeous. She really has never seen anyone look so… fucking handsome before.

She just stood there staring up at him, gawking at how handsome he was and in shock at how this man standing in front of her was another one of her soulmates.

She couldn't believe it.

Both of them couldn't believe it.

Alex stood there holding his friend steady, he was worried for her. "Ray, are you ok?"

Third person pov.
Time skip.

Ray wraps her arms around her little brother and hugs him tightly to her. "How wa-was your day kid-kiddo?" She asks him.

She ruffles his hair and then steps back from him, but Coby doesn't let go of her legs, "you ok kid?" She asks once again.

Coby nods his head and looks up to his older sister, "Yeah." His young curiosity comes straight out of him, "who-who is-is he?" He points out. "Wh-wh-what ha-ha-hapened to you…?" He then points to Ray's face.

Ray touches her forehead and looks to Alex then back to Coby, "thi-this is A-a-Alex a classmate of-of mine. And my-my head, I ran in-in-into a wall" she lied to her little to not worry him.

She didn't want him worrying over anything that would stress, freak or panic him out. He didn't need any of that, he didn't need any anxiety.

Coby looks back to Alex and raises his eyebrow at him curious.

Alex waves at Coby and says an awkward hi, "hi….. I'll be your ride today" he pitches into the conversation.

"Why?" Coby didn't know how to feel about this new information.

His sister or mom was the only ones who've drived him places, having someone new drive him around kind of makes him worried.

Rubbing the back of his neck, Alex responds back to Coby, "You ask a lot of questions kid" he's joking of course. "Though, to answer your question, I drove your sister here. So she doesn't have her vehicle with her, so I'm the one to drive you home today." Alex can understand that Ray was trying to lighten the load off her little brother's shoulders, so he played along with Ray's lye.

"Why-why- where is-is your car?"

Third person pov.
Time skip.

Like Alex said to Coby, he drove the two home. It didn't take them that long; Ray and Coby helped show him the way there.

Alex jumped out fast to help Ray out, but Ray was quick to get out and declined the help Alex offered: in a nice way of course.

She just knows if Coby sees his help, he'll get more curious than he already was about her health.

Ray opens the back seat and helps her little brother out of the back. "Than-thank you Alex, for-for the-the ride home. I app-appreciate it alot." She said looking over to Alex who stands there not knowing what to do at the moment.

He didn't want to step into much, he can read 'the room, area' and understands she didn't really want the help with her brother around.

So he just stands there, nodding his head, "Yeah, no problem. What time do you want me to pick you up at tomorrow?" He asks.

The awkwardness settled in between them.

"I'll g-go open t-t-the door!"

Off goes Coby to the front door to unlock it with his older sister keys as his older sister talks with her new friend about pick up times.

Third person pov.

Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid werewolf vampire walks into his mansion carrying the cooler of blood bags in his hands, and a small smile on his face.

He was glad to lose rock, paper, scissors for once. If he didn't, he knew he would have never bumped into his soulmate.

He didn't like the taunting he got from his brother's, but at the end of the day, he was very happy to end up doing this job.

Klaus was shocked that he was accepted by his soulmate.

The many centuries on this planet, the torture, torment, betrayals, the un-trust of most people/vampire/supernatural beings out there, the lose he had; made it hard for him to accept or agree that the one person who's meant for him, would accept him for him and not reject him like he thought they would have.

He thought wrong or morley he was taught wrong on that whole concept.

His soulmate did want him. They especially already accept him now.

Though they had to leave paths very shortly after meeting and accepting each other.

Klaus' smile would have been bigger if he wasn't worried for her well being.

Klaus didn't like how he met his soulmate at the hospital and them being not well.

"What's up with you brother?"

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.