- 1 -

(Currently re-writing :))
~ Y/n POV ~

Sunday, May, 15th, 2022

I blink open groaning to the sound of my alarm beeping right in my ear.

I mumbled some swear words, not wanting to get up. I have to stream today, seeing as I haven't streamed in about 4 days.

I get out of bed and waddle over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair.

I splash my face with water, attempting to wake myself up. I shake my head and wipe my face with a tea towel and walk back into my bedroom.

I change into a black hoodie and some loose jeans and throw on a black New York hat and add some jewelry and accessories.

Sat down on my bed to go through my socials and decided to take a picture for Instagram.

🔵 U/n

Liked by Y/n_fanpage and 2,103 others

U/n going live soon to just play some bedwars <3

User46: gorgeous as always 😻

User95: Stunninngg

User84: marry me 💍

I shove my phone in my pocket and walk over to my desk with my computer sitting on top of it.

I sit down and spin around a little in my spiny gaming chair before starting to set up my stream.

"Mic, face cam, overlays, mods ready, minecraft loaded" I whisper to myself as I list off all the things that are ready for stream.

I sigh and click start streaming on obs and leave my starting soon screen on my 5 minutes

After a minute or two of the starting, I start talking to chat, starting soon screen still on.

"Yoooooo, what's going on chat?? I say louder than my natural volume.

User45: hi u/n!!!!

User27: u/nnnn!!!!

User37: yyayayayayayayy your streaming againnn!!

I press the button that switches over to my face cam and I wave with both my hands. "Hiiii" I say smilijg super brightly.

"How are you guys???"

User75: I'm great now that your streaming!

User36: meh it's going

User12: I'm doin pretty neutral

User01: pretty shit :/

"Aw I'm so sorry to anyone feeling a little down, hopefully we can change that today" I smile and change the screen to my minecraft, my face cam in the corner.