- 4 -

~ Y/n POV ~

I woke up and almost immediately my eyes focused on the phone that was leaned against my lamp.

My eyes focused more and more until I could make out what was on my phone. Grayson laying in his bed, his covers went up to his nose, only showing his eyes and above. I smiled and noticed my face was hot. Fuck. I thought and then I heard some grumbling from his side of the call.

I turned over and stared at the ceiling, I didnt wanna fake sleeping 'cuz it might be awkward.

"Y/n...?" Grayson mumbled with a super deep voice making me blush.

"Uh- hey" I chuckled "hi..." he smiled his eyelids down making him look extremely tired which he was..

"How'd you sleep?" I asked smiling. "Great, what about you?" He asked, his voice his still really deep and sending shivers down my spine.

"Amazing, thanks for spending the night with me" I thanked him.

"No problem." He said staring at me through his phone. "Oh I got a text one second-" I said and went to my dms on discord.

Astelic

Astelic
Heyyy the tired twt is going to California next month and I want you to come. I know it's kinda short notice but it would be a lot of fun to meet everyone irl :)

U/n
Omg yes ofc. I'll book my tickets later today :)

Astelic
Alright! Lemme know if you have any questions

———

"How come you never told me about this whole California trip hm?" I asked Grayson who was laying on his back, reading a book.[🤓]

"Hm? I thought you already knew about it?" He asked looking away from his book over to his phone on his bedside table.

"Astelic just told me and invited me." I said "oh sorry. Do you wanna go tho?" He asked setting his book down,

"Yeah of course. I'm gunna book my tickets later" I said smiling. "Nicee, I'm excited to meet you" he said making my face heat up a little. "Me too." I smiled.

Grayson and I talked a little longer and then I remembered I had to go grab some groceries seeing as I was running out of food.

"I'll be back in an hour or two. Wanna stream when I get back?" I asked him getting up from my bed. "Yeah sure, just text me" he said. We both smiled saying our goodbyes

After hanging up I got ready and walked out the door at 12:06pm.

~ Purpled POV ~

After y/n hung up to go buy groceries I immediately texted walli

Wallibear

Purpled
Y/n's coming on the California trip!

Wallibear
Seriously?? That's awesome! I'm excited to meet her :)

Purpled
Me too. Speaking of which, did you buy your tickets yet?

Wallibear
I think we're going to buy them together later tonight