- 18 -

~ Purpled POV ~

After a minute the door opens which is in frame of the camera. i thought it was my mom and got really scared, "IM STREAMING GET OU-" i shout covering my camera lens with my palm. "-Y/N?" i shout again jumping out of my chair and hugging her super tight, "Holy shit your gunna kill me!" she yells into my shoulder.

"Sorry!" i laugh. "Why are you here? wha-huh???" i ask confused as hell. "hehhe, were moving in together right?" "right...?" i say still confused. "Well were moving in early!" she shouts opening her arms. "Really?!" i shout once more and hug her again.

"Yep! oh! hi chat!!" she says pulling away from our hug and waving to my camera. "*gasp* your playing subnautica! can i play?" she ask and i nod smiling. she goes to sit down in my chair, starting to play the game. I pulled a stool over and sat next to her to watch her play the game and help her because she didn't know how to play all that well.

"Hi chattt! how are we?" she says to the camera adjusting the mic. y/n plays the game for a while and then i realised something, 'Y/N?' i said her real name on stream, Fuck i wasnt sure if she would be okay with this.

i muted the mic and turned to y/n "Hey, why did you mute the mic?" she asks. "Y/n i accidently called you by your real name on stream. sorry" i said scratching the back of my neck in embarrassment and worried she would get mad at me.

she stares into space for a second and the. Sighs, "Gray, its fine. they were bound to find out sooner or later." she smiles. "You sure?" i question. "Yep, its okay" she continues to smile and then unmutes the mic and starts talking to chat like normal.

~ Time Skip ~

After stream y/n and i worked on moving into the house, getting the furniture and then doing some decorating. Y/n stayed at my moms place until we were finished getting everything inside.

we got all of our boxes and furniture into the house within 3 weeks and finally settled in. its our first day living in our house. and grayson and i were super excited. grayson was in the living room probably watching tv,  and i was in the little guest room we had. were using in for storage for now but will probably use it for when we do meet ups in the future.

right now the room is just filled with boxes 'cuz i dont feel like sorting everything yet. i figured that this we be a good picture to take and share with our fans to let them know were good because we havent streamed in weeks,

U/n @u/n
Movings going well! hope to stream soon!

U/n @u/nMovings going well! hope to stream soon!

Astelic @astelic
Glad its going well <3

Y/s/n4life @y/n/s4life
EEEE IM SO GLAD!! <333

Purpled @burpled
Get off your phone and give me attention
|
|
U/n @u/n
Ugh fine <3

View all 2,345 comments

I walk back over to the living room and see grayson on his phone. i sneak up behind the couch and throw my arms around his neck

"Hi" i smile. "Hi" he chuckles a little shocked by the sudden approche. i sit down next to him and we cuddle as we watch y/f/s on tv

Im living my best life.

~ Time Skip ~

Its been 2 years since grayson and i moved in together, and were happier than ever. i get to wake up to grayson right next to me every morning, and i couldn't ask for a better partner. We still stream together and alone sometimes too, and not much has changed, other than the fact that grayson and i get closer and closer as the days go on.

Were also still friends with the tiredtwt and had met up a bunch more times within the 2 years. I confirmed to twitter that my real name is y/n and- Oh! probably the biggest news, we recently adopted a puppy! we got this little golden doodle from our local animal shelter, and named her Freya.

Y/n @u/n
Everyone Meet Freya!

Astelic @astelic OMG IM COMING TO VIRGINIA AND TAKING HERR||Y/n @u/n NO

Astelic @astelic
OMG IM COMING TO VIRGINIA AND TAKING HERR
|
|
Y/n @u/n
NO

View all 10,543 comments

Grayson and i sit on our couch watching graysons favourite tv show. cuddling while also playing with Freya. lately we haven't been doing much since we have to get used to having a dog in the house and taking care of her.

im happy where i am in life and want to spend the rest of it with grayson and the rest of my friends. i grateful that im able to talk to such an amazing community almost every week and be friends with such amazing people

"I love you, Idiot "

[The End]

~ Word Count 857 ~

[A/N - I just full on speed ran posting the rest of the parts LMAO. I'm still open to requests for stories and am excited to start a new book :)) ]