- 6 -

~ Y/n POV ~

"Y/n, We're leaving!"

I walked down the stairs with my purse that had everything I needed in it for tonight

"Hey" I smiled. Grayson stared at me blankly. I saw his eyes moved up and down my body. I got self conscious and covered my body by crossing my arms.

"Oh- uh, do we have everyone?" Grayson said snapping out of his mindset. "Yep." "Alright, let's go." He said opening the front door and walking out to his car

We all got it sitting shoulder to shoulder in the back while Grayson and Wallibear sat in the front laughing at how squished we were.

Car layout thing (I got very lazy 🤷‍♂️)

"Shut the fuck up purp, I'll make you sit back here!" I snapped jokingly

"Shut the fuck up purp, I'll make you sit back here!" I snapped jokingly. "Pfft- it's my car!" He argued back. "Isn't this your brothers car?" I asked "uhhh... shut the fuck up" "STOP FLIRTING AND DRIVE" boomer yelled out of nowhere. The car filled with laughs as Grayson and I sat in silence, laughing to ourselves.

"What the fuck boomer?" I laughed as he sat right next to me. "It had to be said. I'm fuckin hungry man" he shrugged. Moving my whole body as he did seeing as were basically connected "stop MOVING" I yelled and then laughed along with him and astelic.

Wallibear got the aux cord and played a bunch of songs from The Weekend until we got to the restaurant.

Once we parked we all flooded out from the back seats of the car. "I CAN BREATH" I shout the others laughing. "It wasn't thaat tight calm down" boomer laughed.

We got our table and I sat next to Grayson and astelic.

Dinner was pretty normal I ordered a steak and it tasted fucking awesome. We spent the rest of our time at the restaurant just chatting, mainly about our stream tonight.

We all squished back into the car Wallibear put on some more music.

Once we parked in the garage there was only space to go out from the left because purpled put the car to the very fucking right for some reasons

We started jumping out of the car one by one as walli and Grayson watched.

As I was jumping out I guess boomer bumped into me and pushed me out a lot faster then I could handle. I fell face first and just as I was about to hit the floor a pair of arms caught me and pulled me back up onto my feet.

I looked up and it was Grayson staring at me in worry. The adrenaline was still very high and I twisted my ankle when I tripped so I couldn't stand up properly so he stayed holding onto me as everyone else got out trying his best to keep my head up.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I looked at him with a blank face trying to regain my thoughts. "Mhm! Just a little trip." I smiled. "Are you good to stand?" He asked. " most likely." I said as I stood up onto my feet one of my hands on Grayson's shoulder as I did so.

"Yep, all good" I smiled giving Grayson a quick hug. "Sorry y/n I didnt mean to bump into you." Boomer laughed as everyone else got out of the car. "It's fine, just me more careful next time" I chuckle.

Grayson made sure I was good and then we walked into the house and sat down in Grayson's room.

"What time do we start stream?" Hannah asked as she sat down in Grayson's bed.

"We'll it's like 9ish so we could start now if you guys want" Grayson asked back. "I wanna start now!" I exclaim. "Me too" Levi smiled.

"Alright let's go to my office." He said we all got up again and walked to his office.

"Okay, so we agreed at the restaurant to only start with me and then you guys slowly start coming into frame like two at a time right?" Grayson asked sitting down in his chair. He started stream and put it on starting soon, making sure his mic is muted.

"Yeah, what's the order again? I forgot" Levi asked. "So first it will start with Wallibear and boomer walking in from that side" he said pointing to the side opposite from his window.

"And then astelic and Hannah will come from the same side after a few minutes, and thenn David and Levi can hide behind the curtains and come out after a few minutes. And after that y/n you come come up from under the desk- and it's not like that you fucking weirdos-" Grayson cut himself off, boomer and Wallibear laughing at his inappropriate joke

"Chat will say something about me being under the desk you know that right" I said. "Well come up from this side so it doesn't look like you were right by my legs." He pointed to the longer side of his desk that away from his legs. "Alrighty" I said "ok I'm about to start talking or chat, ready?" Grayson asked "yep" David said

We all got to our spots and I sat under the desk away from Purps legs. I saw boomer pointing a camera at us so I gave him a thumbs up and then purpled switched to his camera and started talking.

"What's going on guys?" He asked swaying back and forth in his chair.

"So today I planned on playing like fall guys but non of my fucking friends are free. Well, there are a few," he said and made a signal out of frame telling walli and boomer to get in frame

"YOOOOOOOO" walli yelled in his high pitched voice. "WHAT UP BOZOS" boomer yelled after, Grayson laughing. They talked for like 2 minutes and then astelic and Hannah walked on waving

"Hiiiii!" Hannah said standing right on the edge of the frame along with astelic who was waving to the camera.

"We're not all gunna fit in this frame" Grayson laughed and all five of them talked for a minute. Levi and David started moving the curtain as a funny haha joke to scare the other because they weren't supposed to do that. After like 5 seconds of them moving it they jumped out yelling. "I'm gay!!" Levi yelled everyone laughing hysterically. "I didnt tell you to come out like that! Notthattheresanythingwrongwithcomingoutbutlikeididnttellhimtocomeoutlikethat" Grayson said speeding up really fast so you could barley understand him.

They all laughed and talked about Levi's stupid entrance and then I poked my head up from under the desk. You could only see my eyes and nose so I just smiled with my eyes.

After a second I jump out and wave to the camera then stood behind Grayson's chair and wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my hands on his chest.

"Hi chat!" I smiled from ear to ear. "Okay, I promise, that was the last person! No more surprises!" Grayson laughed.

We all got comfortable, Grayson in his chair, walli and boomer sitting at the wall. Astelic and Hannah standing behind Grayson, David and Levi messing around on the yoga ball and I sat on a stool next to grayson

"What should we do first chat?"

~ Word Count 1261 ~

[ A/n - Sorry I didnt post for a day, I got laxy lmao. Please give me ideas for future storys. I'm working on this one and a Ranboo x reader one that's pretty much finished so let me know what mcyt you wanna see written about <3 ]