- 14 -

~ Y/n POV ~

We all sat down in frame of the camera on boomers laptop that we've been streaming on and chatted amongst each other while the starting soon screen was on.

"You two sure your ready?" Hannah asked Grayson and I. "Yep! We're all good" I smiled super bright. I was really nervous but I still wanted to do this.

"Okay. If you change your mind last minute let me know." She said and Grayson and I both nodded

"Everyone ready?" Astelic asked all of us. We all said yes and she switched to the camera showing all of our faces.

"Hiii chat!!!" We all exclaimed. Wali Boomer and astelic sat at the pc, David, Hannah and Levi sat on one side of the couch and Grayson and i were on the other side.

We all just chatted for a bit. Grayson and i were talking on our own and every once in a while we would chime in on their conversation.

"Right! Grayson and i are gunna go grab some food from the restaurant downstairs. you guys want anything?" i ask everyone. Fuck, i called him grayson. he told me to call him that OFF CAMERA. fuckk mmeeeee i think to myself.

"Nah were good, see ya guys in a bit" astelic david says waving "Alrihgt! we'll be really quick!" i say grabbing graysons hand and running out of the hotel room.

"Sorry for calling you grayson back there." i nervously chuckle as we walk down the hall to get to the elevator. "Its fine... just gunna be a little weird for the viewers." grayson chuckles too.

i pull out my phone and go on twitch, i open up walli's stream and look at chat,

Quack_Quack__: SHE CALLED HIM GRAYSON

Gae.Duck69: GRAYSON?!

ilikewomen: WOOOAAAAHH GRAYSON? SHE SAID GRAYSON

"hahah yeah they're all yelling about it now" i laugh. we get to the restaurant, grab some take-out and then start walking back upstairs. "Are you sure your ready to tell them?" grayson asks me again. "Yes, grayson, im fine." i blurt out.

"So... how do you wanna do it?" i ask him after a second "Well, we could-" he tells me how were going to do it the entire way as we walk to the room.

"Were back~!" i sing as i walk in and put the food on the table thats across the room.

"welcome back! what did you get us?" levi asks "Just some chinese food" grayson walks in with his hands in his pockets all chill. i walk off camera and give him a kiss. and we both giggle.

"Shut up love birds were playing minecraft!" boomer shout and everyone bursts out laughing. "Okay, cocomelon kid!" i mock him. "cOcOmElOn!" he shouts and everyone laughs again.

"Wanna do it now?" Grayson whispers to me. "Sure" i whisper and giggle. i ran over across the room, across the camera, and start setting up food, we wanted to kiss on camera to seem like it was unintentional, i didnt want to just pull him into frame and then kiss him.

i finished unpacking all the food, "Alright guys you can start eating whenever, but dont wait too long 'cuz im pretty sure our microwave is broken" i chuckle, "Alright, thanks u/n!" Walli shouts, "No problem." i smile, grayson walks in frame, waves to the camera.

i walk up to him, he towers over me just staring into my eyes, after a second he grabs my jawline, and pulls me towards him. Closing the space between us.

again, the kiss wasnt that long but was long enough for me to realize how grateful i am for this boy, hes always been there for me, hes always loved me and wanted to stay with me. he supportive of what ever i do, hes funny and kind to everyone, and dont get me started on his adorable little face.