- 3 -

~ Y/n POV ~

We got to red base which had 'krustydavid' on the team. Strange name....

"Hey David! I'm taking u/n around to meet everyone one on one." Purpled said jumping down to davids island and spamming the shift button.

"Oh cool! Hey u/n! I'm David. Astelic has talked a lot about you. All good thing I swear!" I voice said. His voice was loud but calming in a way. I liked it a lot.

"Nice to meet you too! Also- what's has astelic said about me?" I asked chuckling.

"Oh she just explained how your pretty, kind and really fun to be around" He said, his character jumping.

"Aw, that's sweet" I smiled my character crouching. "Nice seeing you David! We're gunna go to walli's base now." Purpled said as he started a bridge to the blue base and I followed saying goodbye to David.

We reach blue base and Wallibear's on that team. "Hey walli!" Purpled exclaims. "Purpski!" Walli shouted in a funny voice. "Hey man, I'm taking u/n around to meet everyone." Purpled said jumping onto Walli's island.

"Oh nice. Hey u/n I'm Wallibear, or walli for short." She said. His voice was the kind of voice I would listen to ranting about the stupidest shit ever for hours. It wasn't calming or relaxing, it was more, Comfortable and fun to be around.

"Hey! It's nice to meet you" I smiled. Walli gave me some diamonds and we left to go the the next base.

"Bye walli!" I said as I followed purpled to go to the next base. "Are you two really close? He seemed very comfortable around you." I asked. "Uh yeah, we've been best friends for a while now" purpled said. Focusing on his bridging. "O cool!" I said.

We finished going to everyone's bases and then the game went on like a normal bedwars game but not as much sweating.

Xenbe won a 1v1 against purpled, causing him to win. Everyone was congratulating xenbe as purpled was baby raging in the back round.

We played two more games and then ended stream. It was only 2:30pm and only some of us had to leave.

The call had only me, astelic, walli, purpled, and David in it. Everyone else had to leave to actually do things with their life.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Astelic asked. "Hmm, I dont know. There's not that much we can do now that everyone left" Wallibear said.

"We could play scribble.io?" David suggested. "Fuck yeah!" I shouted slapping my hand over my mouth immediately after. Everyone laughed at how excited I was and David made a lobby for us.

I drew a lot so I had a drawing tablet that I could use. Everyone else had only a mouse I'm pretty sure.

The game was really fun and we were all yelling at how bad we were at drawing

"What the fuck is that purpled?!" I shout laughing. "It's so obvious!!" He shouted back everyone else laughing at our bickering.

"That literally looks like a fucking peacock that got ran over by three cars!" I shout astelic laughing really loud making me chuckle a little.

"Does not!!" Purpled yelled back. The answer came up and it was a turkey. "BITCH?" I shout really loud. The call filling with laughs and questioning purpled's drawing. "I'm really good a drawing a swear!" He defended himself

"His source? 'Trust me bro I swear'" Wallibear said. The call filling with laughter again.

We played a bunch of round some with custom words; "is that supposed to be me????" Purpled yelled. "Yes! Look at your muscles!" Wallibear shouted. The drawing had noodle arms. "Ok that's kinda accurate" purpled sighed. [IM NOT MAKING FUN OF HIS WEIGHT ITS A JOKE]