- 17 -

~ Time Skip ~

"Thank you!" i shout. "No problem, have a good day." "You too!" i say back to the man working at the storage unit.

i had just finished putting the rest of my boxes in a storage unit. i also had paid someone to drive the things i needed like clothes to virginia in a big truck. Okay, my plane leaves to virginia tomorrow at 4am. i dont really have anyone to say goodbye to, i saw my parents a week ago when they needed money or somethin, and i dont really have any friends.

i then hear a ringtone from my phone and my screen lighting up with graysons name on it. "Hey!" i shout "Y/n! how the packing going?" grayson exclaims "Its going great thanks! cant wait to move in with you in a few weeks!" i said

oh yeah, so basically i didnt tell grayson i was coming, but it was fine, because he already bought the house and started taking his stuff to it. he was expecting me to come in 3 weeks but i started packing right when i got home from the meet up so i could surprise him.

"Yeah, im excited too. have you packed up your pc yet?" he asks, "Oh, uh yeah, sorry haha" i said knowing i already packed everything up. "Its cool, what do you wanna do then?" he asks "Hmm, wanna just talk? or i can watch you play bedwars." i suggested.

"You sure? i dont think it would be that interesting" he laughed. "its fine, pull up the game god dammit." i chuckle. "Okayyy jeez" he says and i giggle.

i sit on the floor of my apartment since i sold my couch, and just watched grayson play random games on hypixel until i realise that i should probably go outside for once. "hey gray. imma go outside for a bit. i havent been out for a while" i laugh.

"Alright, talk to you tonight?" "Yep, talk to ya tonight!" "okay, love you." he says and i pause for a second. i forgot we were dating for a quick second. "Love you too" i said and he hung up and i put my phone in my pocket and walk out the door.

i walk to the park and sit on a bench and admire the pond and all the wildlife around me. "Hey." i hear from beside me. i look to my side and i see non other than kayla and her little sidekicks.

"What do you want?" i said coldly. "Why so cold? we just wanted to talk." she says smiling all innocently. "about?" i ask again. "Your boyfriend of course! who is it? are you paying him to date you?" she asks all three of them laughing afterwards

"Hes a good friend of mine, and no im not paying him" i said upset that they would even ask that. "huh, well the, whats his name? how old is he? how'd you meet him?" she asks a bunch of questions again.

"Why should i tell you all of that?" i ask. "we just wanna know, dont be so over protective" kayla laughs. "whatever. his name is grayson, hes 18 and i met him through a friend." i said staring into her eyes.

"You have friends?!" kayla bursts out laughing. "Yes i do, and shes very nice. are you done swarming me with questions yet?" "one last question! can we see what he looks like?" she asks smirking. "No! ive already told you enough." I said looking back at the pond hoping she'd just walk away. "Wait one last question!" She said "you said that one question ago." I said looking back at her.

"I saw people tweeting about you two moving in together, is that true?" she asks sounding less mad now for some reason. "Yeah, im leaving tomorrow, probably permently" i said before getting up and walking home.

I got home laid down on the air mattress i set up earlier and remembered i was supposed to facetime grayson tonight, but if i did, he would see im not in my bed. so i texted him that i had something early in the morning, which i did, and that i needed to go to bed early. and because hes so great he said it was perfectly fine and that it didnt matter.

i sigh in relief and went off to extremely excited for tomorrow.

~ Time Skip ~

My alarm goes off at 2am and i slowly wake up. after sitting in bed for a few seconds i remembered what day it is. i shot up, got dressed and started packing up my air mattress. the truck with my stuff would be arriving at our house about an hour after i got there.

i checked out of my apartment and then took the rest of my things remaining in the apartment to the storage unit and and then got an uber to take me to the airport. i gave my car to my parents seeing as i didnt know anyone else and they needed it and i didnt.

I got on the plane after going through security, and was so excited i could barley hold it in. i was have a lot of stims and felt kinda bad for the people next to me. i pulled out grayson wampus plushie that i may have stolen from him and cuddled him as i feel asleep to the music coming from my airpods.

~ Purpled POV ~

i thought it was a little weird that y/n had something early in the morning, i remember her saying she doesnt know anyone in new york other than her parents and she hasent talked to them since she turned 18. i brush it off and call up wallibear to play some bedwars with him.

~ Time Skip ~

im still living in my parents house. i dont wanna stay in our new house without y/n so im staying with my parents until she gets here. i think its important to be together when you first move into a house with someone.

"Sorry bro, i have to go help my mom with some moving shes doing. ill be back in a little while. see ya!" walli exclaimed and then hung up. Great, both my favourite people are busy, what do i do then? i guess i could stream? maybe play subnautica or valorent. something other than minecraft for once.

i start up stream and play subnautica for about an hour until i hear the sound of the front door opening. i figured it was my mom geting the mail and didnt bother to think about it.

After a minute, my door opens.

~ Word Count 1122 ~