- 10 -

~ Time Skip ~

I woke up to Grayson shaking me awake and then kissing my cheek. "Mmmm ughh," I groaned. "We landed, cmon" he said getting up and grabbing my hand.

He managed to get me up and pulled me out of the plane with the others and we went to go grab our luggage.

We got an Uber to our hotel and all flopped down on the beds in exhaustion.

"So what are we gunna do for this week?" I asked as Grayson laid down on the bed next to me. "We'll we're going to Disney tomorrow and I guess we can just hang out for the rest of the night. We could stream or go out" Wallibear said "but we should decide where we're sleeping first and unpack." Walli added.

"Alright" I said getting up, grabbing my suitcase and putting on one of the queen sized beds. "Hey" Grayson walked over with his hands in his pockets

"Hey. Uhm, are you gunna share a bed with walli or me?" I asked hoping he'd wanna share with me. "I wanna share with you. Is that okay?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah of course. I just thought you'd wanna go with walli" I chuckled. "Nah, I'd rather share with you" he said with a wink. I blushed and look away, continuing to unpack.

Grayson chuckled then grabbed his suitcase and put it on our bed to start unpacking as the others were figuring out where they're sleeping and unpacking as well.

"Uhm... so what are we? Like are we dating or not?" I asked him as we were unpacking our things in silence. "Not yet. I want to wait a little bit but I'll definitely let you know when I'm ready" he smiled and went back to unpacking. I hummed and continued unpacking as well.

~ Time Skip ~

We finished unpacking and decided on streaming together. We started stream and all started chatting and having fun with chat.

We played a few rounds of bedwars and I destroyed some kids in build battle. Overall a very fun stream.

I flopped down on my bed and scrolled on Twitter as everyone else planned on what to do for the rest of the day.

"It's almost 9, we should just go to the pool downstairs." I heard astelic say. "Yeah, sure. Grayson! Y/n! Wanna go to the pool?" Boomer asked us.

Grayson and I look at each other and Grayson just shrugged. "Yeah sure." I said getting up, Grayson copying me.

We all changed into our swimsuits and went downstairs to the indoor pool.

We spent almost a whole hour splashing each other and messing around. I eventually ran out of breath and got out to go sit in the hot tub.

I turned the jets on and almost fell asleep from relaxation

I was woken up from someone stepping into the hot tub with me.

"Hey" astelic giggled. "Hi" I smiled. "Soo... you and purpled huh? You guys are sharing a bed" astelic jokingly winked. "Ugh, shut up" I nudged her.

"So you guys are getting kinda serious huh?" She asked "I mean, sure? We're sharing a bed that's really it though...plus, we aren't official yet." I said "yet.... And I mean sharing a bed is at least something. You guys are really cute together. The gangs been talking about you two ever since you met!" She said smiling brightly "wait really?? You guys talked about us" I asked in slight shock.

"Yeah. We've been shipping you two for ages." Astelic laughed. I sighed and laughed with her.

Everyone else eventually got bored in the pool and join astelic and I in the hot tub. Grayson sat next to me and slowly laid his hand on my thigh very lightly, trying not to make me uncomfortable. We made I contact and I smiled at him. Letting him know I'm okay with it.

We talked for about half an hour until getting out and changed to go back to our room. As we were walking back to our room Grayson slipped his hand into mine. Everyone started laughing and 'ooo'ing. I used my other hand hide my face as I was blushing hard.

Everyone was giggling and I looked up at Grayson to see his reaction to them but his face was blank. He didn't seem to care. I smiled more and Grayson and I stayed quiet until we got to our room.

Everyone got changed in the bathroom one at a time and I went last. Right before I went into the bathroom to change I stole Grayson's American Eagle hoodie without him seeing and put that on as well as some sweatpants.

I walked out and everyone was trying to find something to watch on the tv.

Grayson looked up from his phone as he sat on our bed. He stared at me in awe and I walked over and sat on the bed next to him. Grayson's eyes following me the whole time.

"Hi" I smiled. "Uh hey." He said looking at the which was way to big for me. "Oh uh- do you want this back?" I asked. "No! Uh- no it's okay. I just didn't expect it I guess" he chuckled. I smiled and we both got under the covers and watched the show that Hannah and walli fought over putting on.

"Oh shit, I've gotta go have a shower. I'll be back in 10" Grayson said getting out of the bed. "Alright" I said and he walked into the bathroom to have a shower.

Ten minutes later Grayson walked out of the bathroom wearing one of his hoodies and grey sweatpants. His hair was damp and super messy.

I snapped out of it and stopped staring, looking back at the tv.

Grayson crawled into bed, got under the covers, and snuggled his head into the nook of my neck. His wet hair cold on my neck.

"AAAWUAAUA your hairs fucking cold!!" I shout trying to be quiet at the same time.

"Grayson!" I laughed, squirming to get away from him, but his arms were wrapped around my waist so I couldn't get away, Grayson giggling the whole time.

I eventually gave up on trying to get away and just dealt with his cold hair.

We watched tv until 12 and then boomer turned it off and told us to go to bed. We all groaned at him acting like our mom but we were all very tired anyway so we brushed our teeth and I fell asleep with Grayson's arms wrapped around my waist.

~ Word Count 1134 ~

[ A/n - Sorry it's been so long. I lost motivation and couldn't write for the longest time. I'm slowly getting back into writing and will hopefully post the next part within a few days ]