𝟹.

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓
X

It's been a year now since I started working at The Player's Paradise. If I'm being honest I'm ready to give this job up but I still need the extra money. I may have picked up on few bad habits like drinking and a little bit of smoking but that's it. It's just to help me stay sane around here. I've made enough money to help my momma with her surgeries and medical bills.

She has been asking me where I've been going late at night and why I've been sleeping all day and I just tell her the job I have has been working me hard which is the truth but she just doesn't need to know what exactly I'm doing. I don't want to break her heart so it's best I keep it from her as long as I can. I was supposed to be quitting but Poppa promised me I would get paid more if I stayed so I decided to stay.

I'm sitting in the dressing room in front of the large vanity mirror curling my hair. While some of the girls are walking around changing and socializing as we all get ready for the night ahead. I really don't talk to the other girls because majority of them are jealous of me. They don't like me because most of the clients ask for me and I overheard some of the girls saying Poppa had been checking me out.

I only talk to April and the new girl Charity. Charity started working here sometime last month, since she's the youngest here I treat her like my little sister. I just try to make sure she's good and nobody has her doing things she shouldn't be doing.

"Hey Dymond." She said sitting on the counter with a big smile across her face.

"What's got you so happy?" I questioned her.

"Well you remember when I first got here I told you I was struggling with paying for everything for college." I nodded my head when she paused. "Well I finally made enough money to pay off everything so I'll be stress free the rest of college."

"Oh my god! That's great, I'm so proud of you." I said as we hugged each other. I was genuinely proud of her.

"I just need to keep working here for a little while longer then I'll have enough money to move out my grandma's house."

"You know if you need any extra money I can help you out." I smiled at her.

"I know Dymond and I really appreciate it."

After finishing my hair I poured myself a glass of Whiskey, something I drink almost every night to help me get through the night with these men. I took about three shots and touched up my makeup.

"Alright girls y'all know the drill get y'all asses out there and make me some money tonight. Dymond you're up first so finish up." Poppa looked over at me and smiled then walked out.

"Girlll I know you be seeing him check you out." Charity whispered.

"Who? Poppa? I'm not paying him no mind."

"Well he shole is paying you some mind." She nudged my arm.

I just laughed at her. "Poppa been checking for me since I started working here." I took one more shot then got up. "Imma go ahead and get out there."

"Do yo thang Dymond." Charity smiled.

"You know I always do." I say to her and made my way to back of the stage.

"Alright fellas I need y'all to pull out all the money you got for this next girl right here. She's the lady of the night and she'll make you feel right. Coming to the stage is one of the finest ladies at the club, she goes by the name of Dymond and she is a man's Bestfriend."

Dymond peaked her head out from the curtain. It was a packed night. She scanned the room seeing some familiar faces and some new faces. Her nerves started to get to her but those shots started to kick in making her feel a little at ease.

(Any time, Any Place -Janet Jackson)
X

The music started and Dymond appeared from the curtain getting a few cat calls and whistles. She began dancing. She swayed her hips, she bit her lip and began teasing her audience by giving them small peaks of what she had on under her skirt. She walked to the middle of the stage making sure she swayed her hips a little more than usual. A few dollars were thrown at her

She untied her skirt letting it fall to the floor causing more money to be thrown her way.

She began dancing on the pole that was on the left side of the stage making her closer to the men. As she danced some men would stuff money in the hem of her thong. She made her way to the other side of the stage and began to do the same as the men added more money to the stash that was in her thong.

She moved back to the middle of the stage. She ran her hand over the little fabric that covered her prized possession as she continued to dance to the music. The song was getting close to the end so she did what she knew would get her more money.

She untied the back of her top and began to pull it off. Showing off her beautiful assets. The men went crazy. She began teasing them like she was going to pull off her thong but the song started to end and the lights began to dim.

Dymond picked up her money and her top and made her way off the stage so the next girl could come up.