𝟽.

𝟏 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
X

Ever since the news was dropped on us by my mother. Charity hasn't really been talking to me at work. She's been hanging out with two of the girls that were here when I had first started. Candace aka Kandi and Roxanne aka Roxy but around here they call her lollipop. I didn't like Charity hanging around them because I know what they are capable of. They liked to mess with the new girls, so they could get them to do whatever they wanted them to do. I was just like Charity at one point. My first couple of months working here I was doing stuff with those girls, but one night made me stop being around them.

X
Flashback
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
X

I was sitting in the dressing room with Candace and Roxy. They were telling me about a private party they had to dance for and they wanted me to come help them with it. I was really debating on if I should go but they told me we were gonna make some extra money.

"So what's it gonna be Dymond? You down to do it or what?" Roxy asked as she unwrapped a lollipop.

"Yeah I'll do it..I just gotta let Poppa know." I said getting up.

Candace grabbed my hand. "Nah you don't have to tell him he already knows." She winked at me.

"Oh okay. What time we going?" I asked.

"Actually we should be leaving right now."

I grabbed my bag of clothes so I could change and I followed them out the back door of the club. When we got in the car I had this odd feeling, like something wasn't right but I ignored it.

The ride wasn't that long