𝟿.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐗

Last night felt like a dream, I loved every minute of it. I looked over and when I saw Shay it made my heart melt. I was expecting him to possibly be gone but knowing he was still here beside me smile. I tried to move out of his grasp but he tightened his arms around me and pulled me closer making me laugh. "Shayyyy."

"Mmm....where you going?" He mumbled. Whew his morning voice was something else, bout to have a girl drippin early this morning.

"I have to pee...I'll be back."

"Hurry up." He loosened his arms and let me get up. I quickly went to use bathroom and I decided to brush my teeth since I was already in there. When I finished in the bathroom, I came out and Shay was laying on his back, I took this as and opportunity to do something. I smirked and made my way on the bed. I straddled his lap, I pecked his lips a couple of times then started to make my way down his body. Kissing his neck, then his chest, then his stomach, when I got to the hem of his boxers I licked my lips.

I pulled the covers over my head some and then freed him from his boxers. I gave his dick a couple of kisses then I let my tongue run from the base to the tip making him move a little. I finally put him in my mouth and started to go to work.

I hear a few moans and groans coming from him letting me know I'm doing something right. I look up at him to see his face scrunched up which encouraged me. As I sucked him I stoked whatever I couldn't fit in my mouth.

"Mmm Shit." I heard him groan and I looked at him again and he was fully awake now. I took him out of my mouth and smiled as I stoked his now wet dick.

"Good Morning." I say. I tapped his dick on my tongue a few times before putting him back in my mouth. He pulled the covers from over me, then he started to brush my hair back with his hands pulling it into a ponytail with his hand as I continued to suck him. I began to pick up the pace so I could take him over the edge.

I slide him out my mouth with a loud pop and swirled my tongue over his tip. "Fuuuuck." Shay moaned, closing his eyes and laying his head on the pillow. I slid him back in my mouth inch by inch, this time I made sure to let his dick hit the back of my throat. When I felt it hit my throat I hummed in pleasure. A singular tear fell down my face.

"You about to make a nigga bust." Shay gripped my hair and started move my head at the pace he wanted. He was in charge now and I didn't mind it at all. The sounds of me sucking him off and his grunts filled the room. The way his dick was pulsating in my mouth I knew he was close. Shay sat up some then lifted his hips, he held my face in place as he began to thrust himself in my mouth. As he did this I hummed at the feeling and a few years of pleasure ran down my face.

"Shit! I'm cumming!" He moaned, his dick hit the back of my throat and I felt him release his load down my throat. Once I felt him relax and he let go of my hair I came up off him and swallowed.

"I love....breakfast...in bed." I spoke as I tried to catch my breath.

Shay sat up and grabbed my neck, pulling me to him and we began to kiss. I let my tongue graze his lips, letting him know I wanted to deepen this kiss. He accepted my request and we began a sloppy make out session.

Shay reached between my legs and started to rub my clit making me moan in the kiss. He slid his fingers to my entrance and slid them in making me moan even more. Shay broke the kiss. "You wet as hell Ma."

Shay took his fingers out of me and brought them to his mouth, sucking every drop that was on his fingers. He let my neck go and grabbed my hips pulling me onto his lap so I could straddle him. I knew exactly what he wanted and I was gonna give it to him. I grabbed his dick and positioned it at my entrance before I could slide down Shay pushed the whole thing inside me making me cry out.

"Shayyyyyy!" I put my face in his neck.

"Come on and ride this shit!" He said smacking my ass hard making me gasp a little. I put my hand on the headboard and adjusted my body so I was in a comfortable position then I began to ride him.

"Just like that Ma." Shay groaned and smacked my ass again.

I began to pick up the pace as I feel my body start to get hot. Shay grabs a hold of my hair pulling me from his neck so he could kiss and suck on my neck. He made his way to my chest grabbing a hold of my left breast and licking and sucking on my nipple.

"Fuck yes." I moaned at the feeling.

"Damn Dymond, you riding this shit like a pro." Shay grunted then started to show attention to my other breast.

I'm in total bliss as I'm riding him then next thing I know Shay flips us over pushing the pillows off the bed as he begins his fast and deep strokes driving me crazy.

"You're....Fuck!"

"Just take this shit Ma." He put his hands in mine interlocking them as we began kissing. We both began to moan and groan in the kiss.

As Shay was fucking me I heard a knock at my door. I wasn't sure if I was hearing stuff until I heard it again. I broke the kiss and looked at Shay. He slowed his strokes just enough so I could say something but that didn't stop him from finishing his mission.

"Who...mmm who is it?!" I barely got out. Shay was kissing and sucking on my breast again making my brain turn into mush.

"Your brother....Momma wanna know if your hungry."

"No..I'm fuck." I moan as I felt myself about to cum.

"What?"

"I'm fine Reese!" I cried and arched my back off the bed. I couldn't hold on any longer. Shay whispered in my ear. "Let that shit out girl. Imma be right behind you."

"Are you okay? Why is your door locked?" Reese asked.

I couldn't even say anything at this point. I was about to scream but Shay kissed me to muffle it as I came. Just like Shay said he was right behind me. He grunted and released himself in me.

Shay and I pecked each other lips a few times before he slid out of me. "Go get in the shower I'll be there in a minute." I whispered to him then kissed him, he nodded his head and got up and went into the bathroom closing the door. I got up the best I could without busting my ass. I grabbed my robe and put it on. After tying my robe I cracked the door some.

"Reese I'm fine and if you must know I was trying to enjoy a little bit of alone time without you barging in."

"What's that smell and what is on your neck?"

I knew the smell of sex filled my room. "Nothing and I'm just breaking out." I quickly say.

"Look I have something to handle. Tell momma I'll be downstairs in a minute."

"Yeah yeah." Reese tried to peak in my room but I moved so he couldn't see.

"Reese go!"

"Alright Damn." He said and went downstairs. I closed the door making sure to lock it.

Now I have to figure out how to get Shay out of here without anyone knowing.