𝟾 .

O'Shay and I made our way to one of the private rooms and as soon as I closed the curtain he picked me up making me wrap my legs around him and we started to kiss. 

O'Shay and I have been talking and getting to know each other ever since the first day we talked. When I was leaving the club he asked if he could take me out and we've been on about 4 dates now since then and we both are really into each other.

I broke the kiss and smiled. He sat us on the chair as I straddled him. "I didn't know you were coming tonight."

"I had to come see you, plus I got a few deals to make while I'm here so it's a plus." He rubbed my thighs. "You think I can come to your house tonight?"

"Uh yeah." I said as I messed with the chains around his neck.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked lifting my chin making me look at him.

"No, nothing is wrong." I smiled at him.

"Okay, Well I'll leave when it's time for you to leave." He kissed me then smacked my ass making me giggle. "You look good as hell tonight."

"Thank you Shay. I just bought this a couple days ago." He started to caress my body and kiss on my neck making me bite my lip.

"Mmmm" I moaned. Shay's hands moved to my ass and gripped it making me gasp.

"Shay, baby I gotta get back to work. We can finish this later."

"Okay baby. If you need me I'll be by the bar." He pecked my lips and I got off his lap.

X

It was finally closing time and I was ready to go home so me and Shay can finish what we started. I walked out the dressing room with my bag in my hand. When Shay saw me walk out we made quick eye contact before he Dapped Poppa up and headed out the club. I went over to Poppa to grab my cut for the night then I headed out getting into Shay's car. We kissed and we made our way to my house.

I'm hoping nobody is up so I can just sneak him to my room without anyone knowing and so we don't have to talk to anyone. I know I'll have to introduce him to my momma and brother soon but tonight just wasn't that night. I was lost in my thoughts until I felt his hand on my thigh. He squeezed it making me smile a little. One thing I really liked about Shay is that he made sure I was okay and that I was comfortable. I haven't had someone be like that about me in a while.

We finally made it to the house and there were no lights on in the house so it wouldn't be hard to get him to my room. We got out the car and made our way to the porch. Before I could unlock the door O'Shay started to kiss and suck on my neck making me lose focus.

"Mmm Shay we're almost there. Hold on." I quietly say to him. He stopped kissing my neck but that didn't stop him from running his hands all over my body. I finally unlocked the door and put my key on the key holder. I looked around to make sure we were in the clear then I grabbed his hand pulling him into the house and closing the door behind making sure to shut it quietly.

I felt like a teen all over again. Sneaking boys in so my dad wouldn't know but he somehow always knew someone was here.

Shay and I made our way to my room. As soon as I closed the door, I made sure to lock it since Reese likes to bust in my room.

Once my bag hit the floor Shay picked me up and we started our make out session like earlier. He walked us over to the bed laying me down as we continued to kiss. He broke the kiss and looked at me. He grabbed my chin and looked in my eyes. "You're so gorgeous." He said making me blush.