𝟺.

X

"Damn she was bad." I said to my homeboy Dj.

"Don't I know it."

Dj and I decided to come out to the club with a few of our homeboys tonight to spend a few dollars. It's something we do just to get away from being on the streets all the time. And tonight we decided to pull up to the best club in Manhattan and the girls in here were definitely worth every penny and tonight I plan on spending my money on Dymond.

"Aye!" Dj called out to a girl that was walking by.

"Yeah?" She came over to us.

"What's yo name pretty girl?"

"April."

"April you fine as hell. You think you could give me a dance and Dymond could give my homeboy a dance?" Dj asked her.

"How much you gonna pay us?"

Dj pulled out a stack of cash making April smile. "I'll go talk to her." She smiled at us and disappeared into the crowded club.

I looked at my homeboy and we dapped each other up. Tonight was finna be a good ass night.

We continued to get drinks and get a few dances from other girls while we waited for April to bring Diamond back to us.

"Hey boys." April said to us. She made her way beside Dj while Dymond was behind her. Dymond made her way to me and sat beside me and seeing her up close she was really the baddest girl I've ever seen.

"Hey baby, I heard you wanted a private dance." She whispered in my ear.

"Yeah I got enough money for you." I said pulling out a wad of cash. She smiled and took the cash from me.

"Follow me baby." She looked over at April then grabbed my hand and took me to where the private rooms were. "Make yourself comfortable."

I sat on the red couch that sat in the middle of the dimmed room. I watched her as she put the  money I gave her on the side table.

"You ready baby?" She said in the sexiest voice I've ever heard.

"I've been ready for you since I saw you."

She smiled at me and turned on some music.

(Red light Special- TLC)

As the music began she untied her top showing me her sexy caramel assets. She began to make her way closer to me as she danced in front of me. I was like a little kid in the candy store. It felt like she had me in a trance.

She got closer making sure to put her caramel assets in my face. She turned her back to me and swayed her hips as she rubbed her hands up and down her body.

She sat on my lap and began grinding on me. I know she could feel how hard I was. Usually ion get like this for no girl but it was something about Dymond.

I hesitated on touching her but I guess she knew I wanted to. "Go ahead baby, you can touch me, don't be scared." As soon as she said that my hands found their way to her hips and she continued to wind and grind on me.

She had her head leaned back some while her back was against my chest so I took this opportunity to try something.

I began to kiss at her neck and I could tell it was doing something to her the way her lips parted. I ran my hand over her stomach while my other hand rubbed her thigh.

I continued kissing at her neck then the song started to go off making her move off of me.

She was about to put her top back on but for some reason I just didn't want her to leave. I really wanted to get to know this girl.

"Hey Dymond how about you stay in here a little longer with me?" She started to ball her face up but I pulled out a few hundreds and sat them on the table.

"You don't even have to dance. I just wanna talk to you, If you don't mind." I looked at her.

"Alright." She put her top back on then grabbed two glass and poured us both a glass of whiskey. She went into the drawer and grabbed a pack of cigarettes.

She took one out and put it between her beautiful plump lips. "You got a light?" She asked me and I pulled a lighter out my pocket and she leaned closer to me and I lit her cigarette for her.

She took a drag from it and blew the smoke out. I didn't find most girls who smoked cigarettes attractive but she shole made it look sexy somehow. "So what you wanna talk about." She says and she sits beside me. To be honest I don't know what the hell we gonna talk about I just didn't want her to leave.

"So what's a fine ass girl like you working in a place like this?" I asked her taking a sip of the whiskey she poured me.

"Thanks for the compliment." She smiled. "Well my momma was battling breast cancer and we needed money so she could get the surgeries and pay off her medical bills. I was gonna quit once I got the money but I still need a little extra cash so I'm still here." She shrugged and took another drag of her cigarette.

"What you doing with all this money? You a rapper or sum?" She questioned me.

I laughed at her. "Nah I'm just a nigga who work the streets. But I'm tryna get away from this shit I'm tired of it."

"Why? You making a lot of money." She took another drag of her cigarette then put it out on the ash tray.

"Yeah but it's not about the money baby girl. It's about all the baggage that come with it, running from the police, dealing with Niggas who mess up your money or even your product, and a whole bunch of other shit."

"So why won't you just stop?" She questioned me.

"Well it's not that easy." I simply say.

April walked into the closed off area. "Sorry to interrupt Dymond, Poppa lookin for you."

"Alright I'm coming." She stood up. "I appreciate the talk and the cash." Dymond grabbed the money I gave her.

"No problem."

"Don't be a stranger." She said before disappearing through the curtains.