bad nich bad habits

It was a old habit of mine to take walks. Every night I would go out for one. It was a routine that help ease my anxiety and slove my restlessness at times. It nice to use less melatonin pill to be relying on. It was waste my night to be stuck my stare at the ceiling. Then struggling to compose myself and college classes.

Soon I'll be able to have longer walks once I'm done with finals by next week. The damage sidewalk that was familiar with the pebbles that would occasionally hit my feet. It lasted for twenty minutes, like I said it would be longer if wasn't for responsibility.

Even if I didn't called myself a nature person nor be able imagine to abandon my cell phone. The woods is all I wanted. It was my motivation to at least to be out of bed. My reasons why were unclear yet.

It could be the ruthlessness of college and moved out by bearly financial self. I wanted to think that this habit is normal(even with my strange choice of timing for it.)

I proudly remember the path. The path that lead to my hide away. But I got to prideful and was astray within the green grass.

Like any dumbass's ideas it sounds nice and felt good at first. But the moment by direction was senseless. ..

"Fuck"
It was all I had to say for my confused, alone, cold self that regret it. Not single landmark that aid me to help pin point a direction for me to follow.

As if it was the scene where the slutty bimbo gets slash by the killer. I was...

"Stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid! I make myself loss in a heartbeat!! With no fucking light source due how late my bozo ass went out!!"

At this point I be 50/50 between a meltdown or be lucky to back to my senses. My heels pains, my head hung low, cold, slowly hiccuping. I slowly cry myself to sleep wanting to end. All my frustration drips down my cheeks from my puffy eyes.

Still I had the common sense to hold back to ball out my eyes, since I had nothing to fend myself with. A snap ring my ears. My Hellish silent pauses. My feet instinctively step back to give my eye a view to see the source.

"Awww.... Don't cry. "