lavender lust & bear tears

AN: this a 🔞+ chapter since the game is also 18+. Please skip if sexual or body harm / family abuse, Are matters that is uncomfortable topics for you not to read about. Please skip! I'll be also be (kinda) spoiling the back story of Alan. Since this canon stuff on MDHA Tumblr blog.

"Doe-eyes look me... Please? "

Alan have been comforting me, doing his best to prevent from being in a anxiety attack.

I wanted it to a nice hangout. Not me being baby...

Yet...

He still on to me as if I the one to ease him. Being so close to him...

He just like the nickname I give him...

Trapping me withing his scar arms as his hold was made by strong steel. His sharp teeth marking me.

Intoxicated by my perfume as take his in....

Sandalwood, pine, honey and a comforting eucalyptus. Letting myself get lost in himself. As if was little kid living in thier own Arcadia with a toy.

He was like a teddy bear. Being held in my arms by pillows. Let him being close to my chest as my heart beats because I'm safe with him. As if he was my lavender, twin flame or

...

My soulmate even.

Just like the plush toy he covered in switches... Switches that I kiss better, even if I wasn't the one to fix them. But it make himself more out there and design more unique.

With his mismatched eyes. I can't help but still stare, like a deer in headlights.

I can feel Alan's stare and soft butterfly kiss. Becoming more hungry and heated...
His soft voice, how it lure me in.

The softest in it made it as he truly Recpitecated romantics. His choice of words, wanting to press his fangs against my sweetness that is burning his cinder. Like succubus caramel taste.

Of course caramel can have salt. Not everything can go sweetly. Even if this was second nature, thier still was the sweetest from earlier.

💚 Alan pov 🪓 :

I smell the lavender off her skin with hints of a soft musk.

Musk that effective trigger me as if we're feral wolfs in heat.

I want her to be mine.
I want her to see it all.
I want her know I'm hers.
I want her to her say it.
I need her to feel the same...

This was mean to have someone as a lavender? She wasn't there.
She can't fix it all. She recollect what I missed. Still...

She gives every thing to feel loved and whole again~

And I need to make her feel her whole with love.

"Doe-eyes... Before anything.. I really like ya"

I can feel her sex quivers against mine yearning for the same connection our hearts embrace.

She puts her walls down.
Feeling her buds in my finger tips as my mouth nips her neck, hearing her mew in amusement.

🦌 your pov 🖤 :

I feel the goosebumps as his fingers travel around my body. I was so flustered and still yearn for more.

He his hip buckle behind telling me it time.

"Alan... Please. " he bites me down as he strips me down. Holding me down from the love bites I try my best not to squirming, laying myself bare in front of him.