bear feast,wings flutter

Alan prop himself up and quickly dust himself. Again he offered him hand, less hesitation this time. It's nice to see decency in others.

"Alright it won't be long if get to it now. "

Actions from last night repeated. We kept holding hands as he guide me back to civilization. As well the fluster feelings I got.

He didn't felt foreign to me. Like I let him hold my hand from years of trust. The melodramatic thinking about how safe he made me feel in his touch. As my mind blur up as my stomach flips more as though more of it.

The trance transition into bright lights attracting costumers to buy more then the (already overpriced) gas they sold. Mostly it just adults buying beers in this small shop.

Alan walts in as if was (and most likely) a regular knowing everything in this joint. That stop when he frozen to see what cool treats within the refrigerator.

His eyes beam like a boy, as if all of this was gifted to him. Alan turns to me and smiles.

"Get anything you want, it's my treat. "

It was sweet of him to offer. Out of the given options I when with a ice cream sandwich (Napoleon obviously). Alan got giggy that we both reach for it. But got the one with "only chocolate" filling.

"Got everything? " Alan asked me with his smile.

"Yeah, let's go. " I simply reply him.

I sit next to cooling outdoor ice box. It shelters me with some shade as Alan sit next me. Handing me my sandwich he payed.

It tasted heavenly for something found in a gas station. I should treat myself more often. Then I noticed Alan look at me from the corner of my eye.

"Hey, if you want to try it. You can take a bite. I won't mind it at all. "

I noticed how rosey his scar cheeks were. Out of nowhere some boldness came through to him. Grabbing my hand with my ice cream sandwich, to hand feed him.

For some reason, the way he look down at it. I could feel the desire to be looked at by that gaze fix on me.

"You got good taste doe-eyes~"

Wah! Why did say it like that?! My feelings being in ways of things of my common sense! I just learn this fucking guy's name!! He only just want to hangout, not a speed date!!!

"Mmm! " Alan took a other big bite out my samwich. Hearing his common laughter that slowly becoming to coughing.

"Al, you chocking yourself if you don't pace yourself! "

"Then that how I go.. Here's Alan death by ice cream."

He shows his dorky smile remerging on his face. Letting go of my hand and pose in the dramatic "I think am gonna faint" damsel.

I playfully nug him (like I could make him lose his footing).

"Then I would be thinking you die from lactose intolerant issues."

"Well... I'm kinda, just a bit."

"A bit?! Why risk your intestines like that?!" His smile then became as a mischievous smirk.

"I like to live on edge!!" I only roll my eyes at him.

"Plus I got these bars of caramel chocolate."

"Really? How is all this good shit is cheap? "

"They were free"

"... Al you got be kidding. You didn't right?"

"Five wouldn't be free if I didn't. "

"You shoplifted five candy bars?! Why risk yourself for 500$ fine for 3$ candy?!" He unzip his time show off his stolen goods.

Like a deer in headlights, I stand there dumbfounded. This guy really fucking robbed this store! And just for candy too. 0 to 100 on his morals.

To be by his side and not noticing sneaky grips that quickly at all.

"You should the look on your face, right now Doe-eyes."

I just studder as he handed me a bar. Not sure if I want pay for what he did or not do it due to fear of what we get into.

"I did say it on me. They not gonna waste their time over shit, like stolen candy. Plus..."

He unwrap the bar given to me and chip off a piece for himself to eat.

"It tastes better when stolen."
He return the bar to me. I was nervous that shop keep may come any second. While I nibble on the shoplift candy bar.

It still nice to enjoy it, the forbidden candy bar. It must be on lot for him to just give it to me. Why did I feel bad for it? It not like I'm encouraged it yet I'm not right it neither.

I followed him soon after. Both of us eating the rest of candy bars on way back to my home apparent. Yet I felt the cheap thrills Alan have done.

He seem he understand that our feelings were mutual. Saying our good bye as went into the apartment complex.

Again it was late. But it didn't matter one more day (well a half day actually) and my summer would start. I returned into my cuddle pile of bed to sleep in.

Even with my tiredness yet satisfied in a way. Maybe eased? Whatever the case I might want to see him after my last day at school. There not much to do after testing. Yet I be stuck there for long four hours.

The darkness it was all I see. Seeing nothing at all. Though nothing seem to be in front of me. My intuition was to make sure of it. I felt around my bed sheets.

Then there was a hot breath that distance away from my lips. Who was this man?!

He seem to notice the hich in my breath. His sign to choke me. My nails dig into my intruder flesh as his fingers wrap around my neck.

Using the last my collapse breath. I try to reached out as if going to help. Nothing could have done to stop this. It be too late before anything intervene.

"Stu.... E-erika... Al... An.. " my body shutdown. The fear within my shaking breath calling those who were found close too. As I felt I came to close to relived things I thought I overcame.