deer corn & eye candy(pt2)

"Alright I'm a bit curious about this spot. Might as well, right? "

"Good."

Alan happily grip on my shoulder and guide me to this "spot". Dying to drag me there for my eyes to witness. Alan felt like a old friend I'm reunited with. Talk even more as if we want to catch up on each other lifes. It was pleasant.

The dying leafs crunch under our feet. It was cute of Alan make sure that it did crunch. I kinda miss something I did as kid that I enjoyed.

Still the damage on his pale skin. I couldn't help and think that he fight so much to be here. Just to simply a have a peaceful walk.

His hetorchromic eyes have bags of restlessness. Still looking into his gaze, with his smile. It was also gentle as well, even if he could be in a rickety state.

At that moment Alan caught me staring at him. I felt so embarrassing yet felt the leather of his fingerless glove at my neck. The coldness on my heating fluster face.

I try spitting a excuse at Alan, but a finger on his lip. The hand that was at the nip of neck, pointing my eyes to see a deer with its fawn.

There tail wiggle with fluffiest of fur. Those whites feckles that one can always adored. To see in this meadow like area, with the wildflowers and the stream peaceful ambience.

"Little cuties aren't they? I'm glad she doing well. "

"Checking up on them often?"

"I do, I always like to see them around these parts of the woods. " what sensitive soul Alan is. I found it a bit a luring of him.

"They must be you're favorite animal. "

"Yeah, that not a surprise."

"Is it the reason why you call me " doe-eyes" then? Do I remind you of one Alan? "

Alan paused. Being taken back from my question. I didn't get my answer, due to his attention being put into something else. He lucky this time.

This time it was buck (most likely the fawns father) a happy and adorable family to see.

"Maybe more or one reason, doe-eyes. "Alan give a teasing grin. Did he always had sharp molars?

" oh? And what's that then? Bear trap? " Alan choke at the nickname I gave him, whispering to himself. Alan then trying to brush it off.

"Something the matter, bear trap? "

"N-nothing. Anyway how about we get a bite? I know a gas station not far from here."

"Sure, I could use a drink for this sunny day."