astray sheep and wolfdog

I still couldn't found them. After a few rustle I noticed that the muffled voice came up in the branches.

Their hair was brown with few blonde patches. They had Heterchromic eyes. The face had scars on both his Rosey cheeks.

He lower himself down. A better look at his wild hair that stick out at the top. His jacket were in green shades and tins. The collar had a tan creamy fluff, the sleeves were are the same on the inside. Both roll up to his elbows.

His skin lived worst days with cuts burns and more scarings. His hands were gloved and rested at the hips of the worn out black jeans.

"Back off w-with that small ax! " shit didn't notice it at first. He chuckles softly as he rest it over his shoulder.

"One this isn't a ax, It a hatchet. " His voice came out sweet than raspy then what I expected. Then can't help but feel even more stupid that he corrected me. Still my body instinctively Tensed up.

"H-hey... " he seem to pick up my anxiety and put down his hatchet as if a officer was demanding him. His hatchet lay down on the ground with gloved hands are raised.

"Take it easy. "

"Who the hell are you? "

"Just the guy who trying to help ya, that's it. " he smiles in a harmless manner. But wasn't that comforting at all...
It worsen when he received his hatchet.

"Where did you even come from?! " great now I seem rude to the only help I got.

"Well, funny enough I kinda lived here a few miles here. It my own home by my lonesome-"

I cut him off, why would be a need to cut off THIS far away from society? Wait I need be back home soon before the gates close in safety!

"I wasn't crying. And what with the hatchet? " my tone was bitter,I try to soften up as we continue this conversation.

"Of course, I wouldn't be out here for no reason. "

"Sure, At this time? "

"Hehe. I could ask the same. I just needed wood for my place since not all my things run power. And it get Chilly out here at night. " my skin pick up the coldness that run through me, the earth's puffing breaths.

"Well I guess that make since." His cheek became pink as he become gleeful that I'm easing up to him a bit... Yet I didn't want to be completely stupid.

"Well you still want to be out of here right? " I wouldn't need to more stupid in decision, If wasn't this fucking desperate.

Still I can't be too paranoid when in need help nor I can't be too picky about my options. He does have every strong point. Not everyone is out to get me. Otherwise I wouldn't met Erika nor the the chance to follow him and be in bed to sooth my aching body.

"If you're still skeptical about me, you can follow behind me. " he offers, I didn't know what else but to accept it now.