"The Bell Hunter, Part 1"

Rumi POV: 

They really should build safer transport, 'cause this is making me puke!

Now I'm on my platform and instead of descending it's ascending. A door opens and the platform come to a halt hurled me in the air and I landed gracefully. 

I looked around and guess what? I'm the last to arrive. And here I am in the stadium's center. 

The cameras then began to broadcast Charming Gold by his mansion. "All right." 

"Ladies and Gentlemen." He greeted as the crowd began to cheer. "Welcome to the first solo match of the Running Man Championship. And now the games are ready to begin!" He announced while doing another dramatic pose. 

Suddenly a tall tower erupts from the ground A holographic screen appears in front of it, with Alt 332, the anchor, proclaiming the match's title. "The Bell Hunter!" 

The game's rules are explained on the holographic screen. "Because Kuga won the first mini-game, he is picked as the hunter and given a few minutes to hide eight marbles around the tower's floors. The remaining Running Men are then entrusted with grabbing the marbles inside the tower, with the winner being the one who collects the most marbles. The hunter, on the other hand, will win the game if he manages to tag out all seven of the prey."

Liu groans and wonders aloud. "He'll be able to catch us in no time. How did we let Kuga become the hunter?" 

"Well if someone didn't mess up." Miyo nastily remarked. 

"Hey! That wasn't my fault." He said trying to defend himself. "Now let's work together, go team!" suggested which caused us to shake our heads, then I webbed his mouth. 

"mmfmnfm!" I smirked as Lonkey tried to take the web off, and when Miyo saw this and gave me a proud smirk as we both high-fived each other. 

"in order to keep the game fair, the hunter will wear a necklace created from the last game's bells and will be held in a cage for 5 minutes before being freed. The game will have a 30-minute time limit." The panel continues. 

I tapped my watch to communicate with the others. "Listen up, yes this may be a solo match, but we should combine our powers considering who we're up against." Lonkey instantly suggested.  

"You of all people to suggest something like that!?" Popo chastises irritated. 

"I mean if we stick together we will have a chance, but if we split up, it'll double our chances." Lonkey pointed out. 

"And what if we end up on a floor without marbles, it's all or nothing?" Gai argued. 

"Well do you have a better idea Gai?" Lonkey retorted. 

"Would you guys like me to web his mouth again?" I suggestingly asked. 

"Yes." They all replied simultaneously. 

Shrugging my shoulders I was about to let out my web but Liu stopped me. 

"Alright, come on now you guys, Lonkey's right it's not such a bad idea." Liu interjected. "And Rumi please put your web away." 

I grumbled and retracted my hand back. "Fine." I murmured. 

"Lonkey, you already have two strikes. Keep that in mind. If you betray us again..." She threatened to scratch Lonkey. 

"Not only will you get a scratch, but I'll also poison you with the potions that I have brought with me. " I said menacingly. 

"Guys it's me Lonkey The prince of Giraffe-"