"Blackout"

After the game, we all finally headed to our dorms to get a goodnight's rest.

I went to my room and made sure that my door is locked and secured so no one can come in. 

When I made sure it is locked, I took off my hood and mask revealing my snowhite hair and ruby red pupilless eyes. I placed my mask at my table vanity and sat on the bed with the artifact mask in hand. 

I looked at the mask while thinking deeply. 'Should I wear it or not? I mean I can now see what the past was like and how the second leader died, but...'

After a bit of pondering I decided to just leave it be and use it at the right time. 

I went to my vanity, took my brush, and gently combed my hair while humming a lullaby. 

I stopped what I was doing and looked above confused when the lights suddenly went off, but the crystal I brought with me glowed brightly in my pitch dark room. 

I placed my brush back on my vanity and walked towards my crystal that is placed on the table in the center of the room, and grabbed it. "Why did the lights go off?" I asked myself completely confused about what happened. 

I grabbed my mask not bothering to hide my hair inside my hood and went outside my room to check what happened. 

Still holding my crystal, I looked at my right side. nothing. I then looked at my left side and my eyes widen in terror. I slowly started to step back and ran while screaming in terror as the black monster figure started to chase me. 

While running I suddenly bumped into someone, causing us to end up on the ground with me on top of the person. We both groaned in pain and when my vision started to become clear, I looked at the person who saved me from a near-death fall to realize it is Liu. 

My eyes widen once more as my cheeks started to heat up a little and Liu's eyes also widen. "Oh my gosh, Liu, I'm so, so sorry." I started to quickly get up and got my hand out to help Liu. He grabbed my hand as I pulled him up, as he brushed off my apology.

"Nah, it's fine Rumi. What were you running from anyways." He asked.

"Well-" As I was beginning to explain, Liu suddenly grabbed my hand and we both began to run. I was tripping a little when we started but quickly adjusted myself to Liu's speed. 

"Liu, what the hell!?" I yelled confused and angry at the same time. "Look behind you!!" He said. 

I tilted my head and looked behind me to see the monster that chased me a while ago. My eyes widen once again in terror and sped up to Liu's side as we both screamed in fright. 

Unfortunately for us, we weren't fast enough. Liu let go of my hand causing me to be out of the way as the monster tripped Liu throwing him to the wall. When Liu fell to the ground he accidentally pressed something that activated the emergency lights in the hallway. 

I gasped worriedly and went to Liu's side. "Liu, you okay?" I asked very worriedly.

He groaned in pain and replied. "Yeah, I'm fine Rumi, thanks." 

"Are you sure?" I asked not convinced by his answer, he nodded his head in confirmation as I sighed at how stubborn he is. "Alright then." 

I helped him stand up and looked at the monster who chased us to only realized it is just Lonkey, Gai, Pala, and Popo all of them tied up together with wires. 

I was in disbelief and annoyed at the same time as I crossed my arms. Liu on the other hand was also annoyed and walked up to them with hands on his hips. "What's going on?" His tone clearly more than annoyed.