"The Bell Hunter, Part 2"

Rumi POV:

I ran and ran not even knowing where I was heading. I saw a room and saw it's my tribe's memorial room.

Now I noticed that in each room there's an artifact that is placed in front of the statue, maybe there's a marble.

Upon entering the room my eyes widen when I realized what the artifact was. I approach the artifact and shakily grabbed it.

This artifact is the mask of the second leader of the Arachne Tribe as you all know is Albi, but this mask isn't a fake, it's a real one.

Our tribe can tell if a mask is made by our own because it is made by the most durable web made by my tribe.

A web that belongs to the leader, though a leader's mask is a bit special. The mask allows the current leaders like me to see spirits and see the past of the original leader that wore it.

Long ago the mask of the second leader was taken, we assumed it was lost never to be found. This is a shock to me and a shock to the whole tribe if they see it.

I looked up and around to see if there are any cameras and fortunately for me, there are none. I let out a web and quickly made a replica of the mask.

Once I'm done, I put the replica at the place where the mask was. The real mask on the other hand is hidden on the opposite side of my head. It is uncomfortable but it's the only way I can hide it.

Just then Liu called. "Hey Rumi." he greeted.

"Hey Liu, what's up?" I greeted back.

"Have you found any marbles yet?" He asked.

I let out a sad sigh. "Unfortunately no, I haven't."

"Well, I've got a plan. Right now I'm here at the Bars tribe memorial with Pala, do you think you could come?" He explained.

I pondered for a moment before replying. "ill try, but I won't promise that ill there in time."

He smiled. "Great, well then see ya!" he then hangs up.

Now to head to the Bars Tribe memorial, sighing internally.

I ran my way through the halls trying to find the Bars tribe memorial. As I was running the voice announced. "Gai out. Gai out."

I came to a halt. How is Gai the first one to get eliminated? Unless. Kuga!

I knew my guess was right when my spine shivered once again. Now I can't go to the Bars tribe memorial any longer. Nowhere is safe, I need to hide.

Once again I was right, a few seconds earlier the voice said that Pala was out, and since Liu mentioned that they were in the Bars tribe memorial I'm guessing he escaped unscathed, Pala on the other didn't.

I activated my setules and claimed up the wall up to the ceiling. From now on I'll just walk like this.

Finally, after cautiously walking up the ceiling, I found a marble just around the corner wall, not visible to the naked eye.

Deactivating my setules, I landed on the ground, grabbed the marble, and inserted it into my watch.

Activating my setules again I climbed to the ceiling and walked, trying as not to make a single sound.

Suddenly my watch alerts me that I have a message. I tapped on it as my eyes widen reading the message. "Liu is the traitor?" I asked myself but then protested. "No, it can't be."

I started to think deeply making a 'hmm' sound. I shook my head violently and let out a frustrated groan. No time to think, I need more marbles.

Then an idea popped up. What if I follow where they are so that when the other is eliminated with marbles, I could take the marbles myself. I beamed at my wondrous idea though I doubt it'll work.

Just then I saw Liu running past me and quickly followed him while keeping a good job on being quiet.

Hiding from Liu is hard since he has antennas that work like my senses. I don't have antennas, just some senses only a spider can understand. Anyway, after not failing the whole run, we are now here on the memorial hall's weapon exhibit.

Liu opened the door that was closed and pointed his laser gun around. The only contestants I saw on this floor is Miyo and Kuga.

Kuga noticed the laser and chased after it, then Miyo did the same. Liu being the intelligent and cheeky one gathered the remaining marbles that were on the floor as I went to hide behind one of the weapons.

Miyo and Kuga continue chasing the laser, resulting in a rather amusing scene in which their hands become entangled around one another as if they were dancing. I giggled quietly while having my hand covering my mouth.

Unfortunately for Liu when he was about to grab the last marble his laser gun overheats and bursts into flames, burning his hands. He hisses and drops the laser gun as the pointer disappeared.

It seemed that Kuga got back to his senses, because when he noticed the marble on the ground. He twirled Miyo and tagged her out, turning his attention back to Liu.

To say Miyo was dizzy is an understatement, she can't even stand straight. Just then my eyes widen when a giant paw dragged her to the black hole that opened.

I was about to help her and would've blown my cover if it weren't for the voice dispersed all my worries. "Miyo out. Miyo out."

I sighed in big relief and returned to the fight.

When they were about to clash together, I knew it was my queue.

I let out a web between the two and wrapped it around my waist. with a jump, I was being pulled.

When I was close to the two, I did a backflip and tagged them out. Then I grabbed the marbles that were being drawn out by Liu and Kuga's watch. "Sorry boys, I win." I smirked.

They were both stunned and shocked by what I did. The tower ceiling then opens as Charming Gold announced the winner.

"And the winner of the first solo match is...Rumi!" I smirked under my mask once more.

I take it back, this is gonna be fun after all.