"Running Man Express, Part 1"

I'm so (◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ about the late update😭😭😭

I got no motivation to continue and because tactical has been getting me too tired to write🥲

Now that I'm back, I have prepared more than ten chapters, for now let's have two published😉

I now I'm a tease but what can I say🤷‍♀️

You guys might wanna wait for now.

I'm gonna publish another two tonight or maybe tomorrow. You never know. 😉😏🤷‍♀️

Now, read my melodies😌 enjoy🤩🤩

Thank you all for the reads and votes🥺

(*ˊᗜˋ*)ᵗᑋᵃᐢᵏ ᵞᵒᵘ

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rumi POV: 

I packed my money in my mini bag and some other necessary stuff and went out of the room. 

Today is our day off, meaning we get to have some fun roaming around without competing against each other, like hanging out with friends on a typical day. 

Friends...

I've never had one before...

I guess they're my new friends now, huh?

I drifted off of my thought when we arrived at the station awed by what we saw. 

"Is this the Charming Express?"

"I guess the game directors have some heart, after all. Giving us a whole day off? I was gonna cry if they made us race again today." Popo complained. 

"It sure was, and it'll give us a good chance to bond." Liu said in agreement when the monitor above announced. 

"Charming Express Five, the tour train bound for Tree City has arrived. The platform is very crowded. Please board in an orderly manner."

The platform gates opened as we entered inside, upon entering I noticed that Pala isn't anywhere to be found. 

I looked behind and saw Pala looking quite tired. "Pala, what are you doing? Hurry! The train's going to leave soon." I told him.

He briefly nodded his head when a large bag covered his sight, he got out of the way but a group of Pulullus bouncing balls on their heads got in Pala's way.

He got out of it and sprinted but was stopped by a big glass. 

I winced at the contact he made. "That's gotta hurt."     

Next, he was being bombarded by a huge group of Pulullus, and I saw him getting all proud and stuff. 

I groaned in exasperation and yelled out. "Pala stop fooling around! We're gonna leave soon!" But he still didn't come. 

This time I sighed in annoyance and felt a presence behind me, I turned around to see Liu. 

"What's going on?" He asked.