"Missing Gloves"

Rumi POV: 

I'm bored.

That's all I can say, I'm bored. 

I let out a sigh as I turned positions on my bed. I'm not yet tired, that's a fact but how can I tire myself out?

I went into a fit of thinking until I had a perfect idea, and it includes Miyo.

With an exciting push out of my own bed, I grabbed my mask and went to Miyo's room. 

When I arrived I knocked on the door thrice and a voice answered. "Who is it?" 

"Hey Miyo, it's me Rumi. May I come in?" 

There was a moment of silence that was getting a little awkward before a reply came. "Come in!" 

I beamed up and went in to see Miyo looking at me with her arms crossed. "Care to explain why you're here?" 

I nodded my head. "I was wondering if you would like to get to know each other more." 

Miyo raised an eyebrow looking at me suspiciously. "Are you sure that's all you're here for?" 

"Yup" I replied popping out the 'p'. 

She sighed. "C'mon." She lead me to her bed and we both sat down. "What do you wanna know about?" 

"Anything really, like what do you do in your spare time?" 

She thought for a moment before simply replying. "Doing stretches." 

Silence once again erupted. "That's all?" 

She nodded her head in response. 

I sighed. "This is really awkward." 

I notice Miyo relax a bit and sighed. "Sorry, it's just...I'm not used to talking about myself to others." She explained in a soft tone. 

I was stunned to hear Miyo's surprisingly soft tone but then smiled as I went closer to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I understand." 

Miyo looked up at me with a confused look. "How?" 

"Because I don't have a lot of friends back home or in other words, I really didn't have anyone. I had a lot of responsibilities that involve my tribe so from an early age I had to act mature and deal with the many expectations that are given to me." I explained. 

I looked to see Miyo staring at me in shock before smiling. "Well, I guess we do have some things in common." 

I smiled back. "I guess we do." 

Silence once again erupted but this time it was a relaxing and comforting one that's until I broke the silence. "So let's start on knowing if you have a crush on Gai." I said in a kind of teasing tone. 

"WHAT! Rumi!-" She began to protest as all I did is laugh at her reaction.

Minutes later I said to Miyo that ill head back to my room and rest. "I'm gonna head to bed now Miyo." 

"Alright, night Rumi." 

"Night." 

Getting to know Miyo was actually quite fun, she may have this tough kind of demeanor outside but inside she's just a sweet person who actually needs a friend. 

As I was about to head into my room an alarm went off but not the usual alarm a different one. "A player needs medical attention. A player needs medical attention." 

'Who in the right fuckin mind would be injured in a time like this!?'

Concern and worry flooded my thoughts as began to run to whichever player is injured at a time like this, I know getting worried about someone you have only known for a couple of days or so is not normal but who cares.