"The Escape Game"

The Pullulu was behind him trying to do something, Pala tried to fight back but the Pullulu won't let him go. 

"What's happening!?" Pala panicked. 

When we also saw his eyes going red, we immediately ran. 

"Run!" I yelled as we did. 

"What? What on earth is happening!? What is that!?" Lonkey questioned in panic as I dragged him. 

"I don't know. No idea!" Popo responded as we ran for our lives. 

We wasted no time at the next cart and closed the door. 

We all panted as Kuga asked. 

"What the heck are those things?" 

"I don't know. It's like some virus or some sort." I stated. 

The things outside banged on the door as Kuga blocked it with his body, as he did so, I was being pulled because of our cuffed hands.

"Dang, this is annoying." Kuga said indicating his cuffed hand

I panted. "Agreed." 

"Detective, can you take off the handcuffs first?" Lonkey asked. "You do have the key, right?" 

When the detective turned around we saw he also became one of those things outside. 

Lonkey screamed and jumped on Kuga. 

"We're doomed!" Lonkey cried out. 

The door to the other cart was open so we once again ran with our lives. 

This is becoming an annoyance. 

We arrived at the cafeteria cart and Liu double-locked the door.  

"I noticed they have a double-lock feature." Liu told us as we all let out a huge breath of relief. 

"Anyway, what on earth is going on? What's happening?" Lonkey questioned but then screamed in fright when he backed up. "Wh-what was that!?" 

We all turned around to see what Lonkey was all panicking about and only saw a Pullulu in some kind of lab protection gear on the ground, whimpering in fear. 

"We are totally doomed." It said. "It's over." 

"What's this?" Kuga picked up the Pullulu with ease. 

"The virus has spread, we're all done for!" The Pullulu cried out. 

"Virus?" Miyo questioned. 

"Called it." I stated. 

"The red virus is spreading." The Pullulu said. "The vaccine! We need the blue vaccine right away!" The Pullulu then suddenly cried out. 

"Do you know something about this?" Gai asked. 

"I'm sure the virus was definitely in my cute little bag." The Pullulu stated, then gasped as its eyes widened. 

The Pullulu then explained everything that happened and by now we were all looking at it weirdly. 

"It turned into a zombie after drinking from the virus." The Pullulu finished. 

"So where's the vaccine you were talking about?" Kuga asked. 

"The vaccine is in a cute shade of blue, and the virus is red..."

"So where is it?" Miyo asked impatiently. 

"In the shade of blue! And now the virus has spread. It's in my cute little bag, It has a mark like this." The Pullulu turned around and showed us the marking that was the same on its back. "It's probably back in the luggage cart. I left it there."