"Takji Battle"

Rumi POV:

All of us are currently sitting in the living room talking random stuff.

"What do you think the next game is gonna be?" Miyo asked.

"I do-" I was cut off when a robot appeared in the center of the lobby.

"This is an announcement regarding your next game. Tomorrow's mini-game is one of the three major sports at Tree City. It's Takji."

"What Takji?"

"Takji?" I asked myself.

"Yeah! I'm a man when it comes to Takji." Liu added.

"Oh yeah, right. I'm a man when it comes to Takji."

"As if! I once won 300 takjis with just one takji."

Both Lonkey and Popo protested.

"Alright gang, you must make takjis that you will use for tomorrow's game. Your takji can be of any shape or size."

"Nice!/Awesome!" The guys cheered.

Still questioning what that game is I raised my hand. The robot noticed and turned to me. "Yes miss Rumi, do you have any questions?"

"Yes, umm, what's takji?" When I asked that the others all looked at me with wide eyes. "Uhh, why are you guys looking at me like that?" By now I was nervous and a little bit embarrassed for some reason.

"Y-you-"

"I what?"

"You don't know what takji is!?" They all yelled simultaneously except Miyo, which caused me to cover my ears.

I shook my head in response still covering my ears.

"Well-" The robot was cut off by Liu that has snapped out of his shocked trance. "We'll teach her instead."

"Bu-" I tried to protest but Liu put a hand over my mask which somehow caused me to shut up.

The robot nods its head in acknowledgment and disappeared.

When Liu finally got his hand off my mask I scowled at him and had a paper scowl on my hand. "Why'd you do that for!?"

"Nothing."

I grumbled as Liu only gave me an innocent smile on his face.

And for the next 30 minutes, Liu and the others explained to me what takji is and its rules.

*timeskip*

The game day has finally arrived.

All of us are in the arena standing on our platforms, warming up. I stretched myself and a robot appeared projecting Charming Gold. 

"As I have said yesterday, Today's mini-game is takji battle. It's one of the three grand sports. Let's find out who will win the title, Lord of the Takji. Let the game begin. Lord of the Takjis." Charming Gold proclaimed while doing his usual dramatic pose as his hologram self disappeared. 

A holographic screen appeared illustrating the game. "Lord of the Takjis! During this match, you must flip your opponent's takji with your takji to win. The winner will get a special item for round three of the individual match and the Ultimate Takji made by the world fellowship of the Takji as the prize." 

It showed a takji with gold and white colors which I stared at in awe with my mouth agape. 

"In this mini-game, your names will randomly be paired up via raffle." Alt 332 continued as the machine started to raffle. "All right. Here we go!" Alt 332 pushed down the lever as the balls inside the machine went up to the screen.