Chapter #13 Baahon mein♡ Ajeeb daasthaa♡ ft.sidnaaz

.
.
.
.
.
.
Sid's heart started beating faster than ever.An unknown fear encircled his mind.He slowly moved inside.He slowly lifted the delicate flower lying on floor unconscious.he placed her on bed and moved her hair strands behind her ear which gave him perfect view of her angelic face.Everything felt struck for him at that moment.It was her.His heart beat..His breath..his life ..He was noticing her.unknowingly he wiped her tears which were still present on her cheeks.He looked at her..she was in bridal attire ..Moment felt freezed for him..Trying to notice everything..He looked at her face which did not have vermillion on forehead...he was shocked..shaken to the core realising she is the bride ..it was her marriage he was attending..
.
.
.
Caressing her cheeks he looked at her state which was completely messed up.He came to the world noticing her state.Anger rushed into his veins.He fisted his hands and looked around only to find Saakshith smirking ...he gave a strong punch on his face by which he fell on floor holding his face.
.
.
Sanas mom and other ladies rushed towards sana...covered her torn clothes ...Sanas dad broke down at his place and face palmed himself holding tears.
.
.
.
All the guests and villagers started framing their own imaginations.
.
.
.

One of them said.
"Shaadhi hone waali thi..ab dekho ek paraay mardh ke saath ek kamre mein.."..Sid fisted his hands and shouted making everyone jerk at their own place.
.
.
Sid:"Niklo yaha se..sab.." by which everyone jerked and left from there.
.
.
.
Sid looked at saakshith.
.
.
.

.
Saakshith:"Mukhiya..ji...aapne uss dhin tho mujhe rok liya..par aaj ..aaj aap kuch nahi kar sakthe...sana meri hi hogi ab.."he said smirking.
.
.
Sids veins were almost popping out
.
.
.
Every flash of the moment came in front of him.He was trying to understand what he said.He thought...The girl on that day he saved unknowingly was his sana..His breath..his life...
.
.
.
Andthe girl he was torturing was sana..he fisted his palm again and started punching him again....

.
.
.
.
Sharanadheer and his family were looking the scene..they started moving from there..just then...sanas dad held sharadheers hand..."..meri beti ki shaadhi....".
.
.
.
sharandheer father  said:"Dekhiye...hum yaha aapki beti ko apne bahu banane aaye hai..par ab ye sab dekhkar.."
.
.
.
Sanas father joined his hands before him.
.
.
Saakshith smirked looking at them.
.
.
Some villagers arrived speaking.
"Mujhiya ji...Shaadhi hone waali thi..aur ab ladki ke saath kya hua hai...aise hi hothe rahenge tho hamare gaav ka izzath mitti mein mil jaayegi..ladki hokar ye sab ho kya raha hai....kuch kijiye mukhiya..ji...".
.
.
Being Mukhiya sid did not had any other option to put panchayath infront of whole village.
.
.
.
Saakshith smirked.
Sanas mom and relatives tried their best to get back her conscious.Nothing was working.
.
.
Seeing sids anger saakshith gulped saliva but still he was not loosing.Sid was worriedly looking at sana..
.
.
Sid held his collar and went near his ears speaking:"Thumhara jaan lene mein ek min nahi lagegi mujhe...bol...Kya kiya hai thumne..aankhen kyu nahi kholri"saying he punched on his stomach.
.
.
.
Saakshith kept quite he did not utter anything.Sanas mom tears were unstoppable.
.
.
.
Sid ordered  his men:"Jab thak mein na kahu...isko khaidh karke rakho"..his men took saakshith from there.
.
.
Soon a doctor arrived checked her and spoke:"Mukhiya ji..bas unconscious huyi hai..mein ye dawa detha hu ..isse dhoodh mein golke pila dijiye..woh utt jaayegi" saying he went away.
.
.
.
Sid ordered everyone expect her mom to leave.He sat beside her and gave that medicine to sanas mom.
"Dhoodh le aiyye..."
.
.
Sanas mom immediately brought the milk and  sanas mom tried to make her drink but as sana was unconscious she was unable to have it.

.
.
Sid sat beside and held her and made her sit...she was about to fall again due to unconsciousness..but she fell on sid..Her head landed directly on his heart.His heart felt sukoon having her closer to heart.He stood as support and held her ..while sanas mom made her drink milk....sanas mom who was holding her tears left from there breaking down emotionally...
.
.
.
.
Here sid was rubbing her back.He was restless..His heart beats were beating faster than ever.Thousands of emotions were battling in his mind.He wanted to see her..he wanted to feel her close to his heart..he wanted to protect her.Now everything is happening but not the way in which he wanted.But circumstances and situations were completely going opposite to him.For a moment whhen he saw her vermillion his heart broke into millions of pieces..he thought she could never be his..but today..he got to realise she can be his..
.
.
.
The very moment he saw her unconscious on floor ..he felt he lost her...But now she is in his arms battling with numerous situations against her...against him...
.
.
.
All his thoughts broke when sana started coughing and the medicine working bringing her back to conscious.She did not open her eyes..but still she felt an unknown warmth ..protectiveness...an assurance..in his arms in which she was lying....she held him tightly hugging without looking.
.
.
Sid looked at her..she did not open her eyes..He caressed her hairs..feeling her close..
.
.
.
.
.
Their thoughts broke when they heard sanas mom cries.Sana opened her eyes in jerk..sid moved away and stood up.
.
.
.
Sana looked at him confusingly trying to grasp whatever happened..she looked at herself..her state..she herself was unable to decide what would have happened with her...She broke into tears.
.
.
.
Sid caressed her hairs.She looked into his eyes..He blinked:"Mein sab teek kardhunga"saying he left from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Socho ab kya hoga?
Please I want comments♡..Mein aapse sirf aur sirf comments maangthi hu..aap woh bbi nahi de rahe hai😢...
.
.
.
Comments kijie aaoka view..aapko kaisa laga..yeh aapke comments thru hi oatha chalegi mujhe♡
.
.
.
-Love Nikki♡