Chapter #20 "You are only mine"♡ ft.sidnaaz

.
.
.
.
.
.
Ridhima:"Sidharth ....sana...
meine muhurath nikalwaayi aur woh 3 din ke baadh ki hai..thab thak aap dhono ek kamre mein nahi reh sakthe kyun?"saying she looked at sid whose hand fist loosened and looked at Ridhima in confusion.
.
.
.
While sana who was worried thinking sid is angry at her looked at her hearing muhurath word.Even sana was confused what muhurath ridhima was referring for.
.
.
.
Sid:"Kounsa muhurath..aur hum dhono kyu ek kamre mein nahi reh sakthe?". He asked suddenly and bite his tongue realising what he asked for while sana looked here and there to cover up her awkwardness.
.
.
.
Ridhima:"Beta..ithni bhi bhole bannke ki koshish na kar...aur kounsi muhurath hogi? Nayi shaadhi huyi hai suhaagrath ka hi muhurath hai.."...

.
.
Hearing this sana's awkwardness increased a little more not knowing how sid would react.Ofcourse she was unaware of the fact that sid will be happy hearing that.But her fears were obvious.Marriage happened with his will..but still she dont know if he had any feelings for her.And its not even one day after their marriage..hearing muhurath sana was obviously tensed waiting for his reaction.
.
.
.
.
.
According to her..sid only married her to save her ..sid only saw her twice ...but she was unaware of the fact that sid was already mad at her..Sid misunderstood when he saw her sindoor nishaan few days back.Arey woh sid ke haathon se gira sindoor ka dibba tha na..usme se hi sindoor sana ke forehead pe gira tha aur nishaan lag gaya..Ab tho sid ke liye sab kuch clear hogya..unknowingly sana bi sid ko admire karne lage shaadhi se pehle hi...She was also unaware of the fact that sid was getting more mad at her since shaadhi..
.
.
.
.
Hearing Ridhimas words sid was dancing innerly but still he controlled himself and looked at sana who was looking everywhere except him.
.
.
.
Sid:"Ma...jo bi ho aap thaiyyariya kijiye..aap badi hai aap sab jaanthi hai..." he was saying this looking at sana all the while.
.
.
.
.
Ridhima:"achaa.beta..jaise aapki marzi..sana..thum apne kamre mein jaao...mein aathi hu".
.
.
.
Sana started walking away raising her head a bit to lookup to sid who was alreading looking at her eating her with his eyes.Sanas eyes widened noticing his gaze.She was noticing it for the first time.It was taking time for her to understand what his eyes were really meant.
.
.
.

Sana in mind:"Aise kyu dekh rahe hai...shaayadh gussa hai..mein inse baath karna chaahthi hu..shukriya bolna chaahthi hu...par kaise..bathe karu.." she went sad thinking and went to her room.
.
.
.
Sids eyes were completely on her until she vanishes from his gaze.
.
.
.
Ridhima got back sid from his lala land placing her hand on his shoulder.
.
.
.
Ridhima:"Sid...hogya thaadna tho yaha meri baath suno..".
.
.
Sid immediately looked at ridhima:"Woh...kuch nahi maa..bas aise hi..".
.
.
.
Ridhima:"Beta mein jaanthi hu...meine bola ki 3 din ke liye ek kamre mein nahi reh sakthe par..meine ye nahi bola ki baathe nahi kar sakthe..samjhe buddhu..ab khush...?".
.
.
Sids eyes twinkled hearing this.
Ridhima:"Chalo..mukhiya ji..ab apne biwi ko leke jaha jaana hai jaao .jo baathe karna hai ..karo...par meine jaise bola..3 din thak...samaj gaye na mein kya bolri hu..?".
.
.
Sid:"Ma..phikar math kijiye...mein sambaal lunga...abhi jaatha..hu.." saying he ran towards sanas room leaving ridhima in utter shock by his madness.
.
.
She smiled and called:"Ramu..jaa...uttej waha sogya kamre mein dhyaan se utaake uttej ke kamre mein su laadhe..dhyaan rahe ..uttej ut gaya na tho ab tere saath holi khelwaaungi..dhyaan rahe..".
.
.
.
Ramu widened his eyes hearing holi..he in.mind:"ab tho mujhe nahi khelna chote baba se holi..mein dhyaan se utakar launga chote baba ko..".
.
.
.

.
.
.
Sana went into her room leaving the door open and caressing uttejs hair.
.
.
.
Sid took quick steps to reach her room.he stood at the door seeing the scenary infront of him She was in yellow saree..she was laying down on right side while caressing sleeping uttejs hair.This sight made sid look at her more intensely..Sids breath hitched when he saw her saree started moving up due to air.His breath came back to normal when it stopped revealing only her beautiful feet.Her feet was glowing yellow(due to haldhi) with payal and her mettelu(toe rings-har suhaagan pehenthi hai..aur hamare telugu wedding mein vadhu ko var khush apne haathon se pehenaatha hai) were cherry on cake..those mettelu were also his mark on her as husband...they were elevating her beauty more.
.
.
He murmured "Beautiful..."
.
His eyes were lost in her feet when he heard "mukhiya ji .." it was ramu..
.
.
Hearing them sana looked at them.Her eyes twinkled seeing sid there standing at door.
.
.
.

Ramu went inside putting his head completely down and picked uttej and moved from there leaving sid and sana alone.
.
.
.
Sana stood up corrected her self.Sid entered inside taking slower steps.Sana who was looking down unable to meet his eyes felt his foot steps and raised her head only to find sid only few inches away from her.
.
.
Sana:"Woh...mukh..." before she complete the words.
.
.
Sid put his finger on her lips looking at her lovingly making sana more confused.
.
.
Sana in mind:"Abhi bhi gussa honge shaayadh..maafi maangthi hu.."
.
.
Sid did not say anything.He traversed his finger from her lips to her nose and then to her forehead.He caressed her sindoor.she looked at him..their eyes met..she could notice some different emotion in his eyes..She did not oppose him from doing anything..she felt sukoon when he caressed her sindoor and then her head very lovingly.
.
....
.
.
His eyes fell on her mangalsutra.He held its locket with his hand still looking at her.His eyes were going moist.But he controlled himself.Before he could control sana noticed it creating numerous questions in her mind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sid held her mangalsutra and looked at her....flashes of incident when he saw sindoor nishaan on her ..the day when he broke down thinking he lost her forever came in his mind..his eyes went red due to anger and pain imagining her with someone else...The one he dreamt of the one he admired off was right infront of him with his official signature on her in the form of mangalsutra.. forgetting everything for a second he spoke putting force on each word:"You..... are.... only..... mine.."..
.
.
Her heartbeats increased seeing his action and hearing his words.She did not respond she was all looking at him noticing volcano of emotions in his eyes.
.
.
.
Sid came back to his world again and spoke:"Sana...mein thumhe aaj baahar leke jaane waala hu..ready hojao ek ghante mein.." saying he bend forward to kiss her forehead but again stopped himself feeling this is not the correct time.
.
.
.
Sana who closed her eyes feeling his lips coming close to her forehead opened her eyes finding him moving away from her

.
She touched her forehead where his hot breath fell and caressed it smiling.But sudden thought hit her mind."Inki aankhon mein kya dikha mujhe ek ajeeb si feeling thi..kya keh rahi thi unki aankhen..".
.
.
.
Getting back from her thoughts she went to change her saree to get ready.
.
.
.
.
.
kaisa laga ye chapter?kuch boring laga ya phir jo bi aapko laga batha dena mujhe..
.
.
.
.
.
.
-Love nikki♡