Chapter #34 Uttej's truth

mujhe nahi patha aapko kaisi lagri hai story.....aap jab bolenge thab hi patha chalegi na😑
.
.
Okok 2 dhin ke liye gaayab hogyi thi na mein...isliye 2 updatez dhiya aaj
.
.
.
Sid went towards him.But he jerked him away.

.
.
Sid:"Bhai...mein sidharth aapka chota bhai ..bhai.."
.
.
Parikshith:"Koun ho thum dhoor raho.." he shouted...his tone was high that made sana fear.She got up suddenly when he looked at her.
.
.
.
Sid tried to handle him.
But he was coughing badly and glared both of them.
.
.
.
Sid who was used to this tried his way of handling him.Parikshith again started vomiting.
.
.
.
Just then team of doctors arrived with all their equipment..
Parikshith was no where to listen to any of them.
.
.
.
Doctor somehow give Parikshith injection and made him rest on bed.He lost his conscious.
.
.
.
Sid's tears were unstoppable.He was sobbing and also handling the situation.
.
.
.
.
.
Here in Uttej's room
Bansilal made uttej get ready and dress up.It was his breakfast ka time.Just then sana came to him.
.
.
Sana:"Bansikaka..aap mukhiya ji ke paas jaiyye..uttej baba ko mein khila dethi hoon"
.
.
.
.
.
She made breakfast for Uttej and made him eat with her hands.
.
.
Ridhima was not opening her eyes which made sana panick.With the help of one of the doctor it came to know that her bp went low.
.
.
Ridhima was totally weak ..she could barely open her eyes.Sana's heart broke ..just how infront of her..her whole family was getting shattered.
.
.
.
.
She promised herself to be stronger and support them..handle them..
.
.
.
.
Sana was making Ridhima have soup with her own hands.
.
.
Ridhima:"Sana...mera beta..kaisa hai.." she spoke in difficulty..
.
.
.
Sana tried her best to lie as her condition was not good.
.
.
But Ridhima got up with great difficulty and walked up to Parikshith's room.
.
.
And there to her sight..Doctors were treating Parikshith.Sid was standing there in tears.
.
.
.
.
Sid looked at his mother
Sid:"Ma...ab kaisa lagraha hai.."
.
Ridhima:"Beta mera chodo..parikshith kaisa hai..?kya bathaya doctors ne.."
.
.
Sid:"Maa filhaal unhone kuch nahi bola....treatment dhe rahe hain...aap chintha math karo..sab teek kardhunga mein.."
.
.
Sana:"Ma..please aap khudhko stress math dijiye..aapki thabiyath bigad jaayegi.."
.
.
Ridhima broke down:"Kaise chintha na karu beta..mera beta ne kisika kyaa bigaada hai..hey bhagwaan.." she was crying louder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sid:"Maa ..please aap yaha bhait jaao..kam se kam.." saying he made her sit comfortably and gave her glass of water.
.
.
.
.
Sana:"Suniye..aapne khuch nahi khaaya hai..mein aapkeliye khaana laadhu?"
.
.
Sid:"Mera mann nahi hai sana.."
.
.
.
She left from there hearing him..
.
.
.
After a while she came back with a plate of food.
He looked at her and to his surprise she did not even utter a word nor looked at him.She simply made him sit and she stood infront of him ...she fed him morsels with her hands..He did not say anything... silently had his food.
.
.
.
.
.
..............................
Doctors:"Mukhiya ji..inhe achanak se thabiyath iss tarah se kharaab hona ajeeb hai..reports aane ke baadh hi patha chalega..present woh teek hai..thodi dher baadh utt jaayenge..unhe aaram karne dena..utne ke baadh khaana khila dhena..jo medicines aap isthemaal karthe aarahe hai woh continue karthe rahiye. Bahuth jaldh inme sudhaar aajaayegi.."
.
.
Last line surprised and made sid and ridhima happy.
.
Sid:"Doctor...kithne dhin lagenge sudhaar aane mein..?"
.
.
Doctor:"Bathaa ..nahi sakthe ..par ek mahina 2 mahine ek saal...bhi lagtha hai..intezaar karo..sab teek hoga.par inki body mein sudhaar zaroor aayega..sirf intezaar kijiye .."
.
.
Sud:"Thank you ..doctor.."
saying he called bansilal to get the chequebook..
.
.
He gave doctors blank cheque
Sid:"aapne ithni achi khabar sunaayi..aap jithna amount chaahe lelijiye....thanks once again doctor"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Doctors left.
.
.
..............................
Ridhima relaxed hearing their conversation.
.
.
Ridhima:"Beta..mera parikshith teek hoga na..yahi bola na doctors ne ..mein abhi jaathi hoon..mandhir mein ...pooja karwaane..."