Chapter #45 The end!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sidnaaz complete family were travelling in jeep heading towards mandir..
.
.
.
Suddenly a man came in between their journey.driver stopped the jeep..he was asking for some address..meanwhile a man came who was selling some juices.
.
.
Looking at his condition.
Sana wanted to help him,she asked sidharth to buy juices from him atleast that could help him earn money.Sid agreed and did the same.Everyone had their juices.
.
.
The journey started again.Uttej was trying all his best to jump and land on sana ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly a car stooped right infront of their jeep.Sid got down from the jeep to look at it.
.
.
.
That man in the car slowly turned his head towards sid.
Sid:"aapne yaha beech rasthe mein gaadi kyu chodi..."
.
.
That man got down from the car.:"Abi bathatha hoon .."saying he moved towards sids jeep making sid shock.
.
.
.
Sid followed him stopping him but that man was listening to none.He went towards jeep and  caught sanas hand and started dragging her with him.
.
.
.
.
Sid immediately came inbetween  and was about to punch him.But some unknown dizziness made him fall on ground.
.
.
Sana shouted :"Mukhiya ji...."
.
.
Sana was struggling crying asking him to leave ..but he was not leaving..she turned back and looked at her family..everyone  fell lifelessly on the road.
.
.
.
Uttej tried to run towards his amma..but he fell on the road   ...head was injured and blood was flowing on road..
.
.
.
.
Sana looked here and there for help but none was there..there is hardly a person passing by on that road.
.
.
.
"Koun ho thum..kyu kiya thumne ye mere parivaar ke saath..."she was asking unable to bare the pain seeing her whole fam in that state..
.
.
.
"Iam Raghuveer....saakshith's friend" saying he laughed in a devilish smile.
.
.
.
.
.
He dragged her to the end of road.And there is no road after that.That road was on top of hilly areas.No one can survive if fallen from there.
.
.
.
.
..............................
.
.
.

Here mithi on call:
"Hello saahab aapne jo kaam bol dhiya woh hogya ..sab log behosh hogaye honge ab thak ...meine apna kaam kardhiya..mein yahi hu saahab xxx road pe..kaam hone ke baadh milthe hai sir" saying he cut the call.
.
.
.
.
Mithis forehead sweated hearing him.What kaam were they talking about...now her gutt feeling was sensing something wrong would happen..she quickly checked out all his messages.
.
.
.
Reading all that she found one lawyers message in which it was said saakshiths bail is not possible.
.
.
.
She then read another few messages in which they were discussing raghuveers and saakshiths meet in jail.There were few photos of medical bills..having sleeping pills and some poisonous pills..she read out few chats in which raghuveer was asking someone to give this pills in ghattamanenis mansion.
.
.
.
Reading this now she was sure saakshith would have told something to raghuveer to harm sana..
.
.
.
"Woh..usne bola kuch xx road pe..kya kaam..kahi kuch galath tho nhi horaha..mujhe abhi jaana hoga.."saying she get out of house and picked an auto.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She somehow reached xxx road ..she found none there..she followed the same road..and to her sight there was complete ghattamaneni family on road lying lifelessly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Her fear increased when she did not find sana there..she quickly took water bottle and tried to sprinkle on them to wake them up..but none was coming in senses..
.
.
.
Suddenly sid eyes opened a little.His eyes were shutting badly but his love for sana was overdominating ..he opened his eyes a little ..his eyes could only capture sana and raghuveer.
.
.
.
Sid was not in a position to get up..his body was not at all supporting..
....
.
.
.
And there his eyes fell on one more girl ..Mithi...

she wass running towards them..
Now she was sure sana is in danger..she somewhere wanted it should not be raghuveer harming her.
.
.
.
.
.
And finally she found some person holding a woman at the edge of road.
.
.
.
Mithi ran towards them..Raghuveer turned hearing  someones footsteps and pushed sana down.
.
.
Mithi shouted "Sana.... "
.
.
While Raghuveer ran towards Mithi to stop her.In the way Mithi pushed Raghuveer and he fell on ground by which his head hit a rock and he went unconscious..
.
.
.
Mithi looked down with a hope to find sana..and there she found sana holding her grip with a stone there..she is almost about to fall.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hearing mithis sound sid with a great difficulty stood up..but his eyes were shutting..To his sight he did not find sana..He walked towards with a great difficulty..trying to reach them...
.
.
.
.
.

Here Mithi gave her hand to save sana...
"Sana...mein thumhe kuch nahi hone dhungi..."she shouted and She finally held sanas hand and tried to pull her up with all her strength but her strength was not enough ..she finally used her complete grip without caring herself..her half upper body hanging down.....and she finally pulled sana up all alone..both stood up hugged each other...her stomach was aching...
.
.
Mithi worriedly asked :"Sana thu teek hain..?"rubbing her belly slightly.
.
.
.
.
Mithi's eyes caught sid who was trying to reach sana but he again fell on the ground unconscious loosing his energy completely.....
Sana started to walk towards him worriedly ..his condition was horrible.
.
.
.
.

.
Mithis eyes fell on Raghuveer who just got up and started following sana with a heavy rod in his hand.

.
.
Raghuveers eyes fell on Mithi when she shouted:"Raghuveer..."
.
.
She stood at the edge of the road.
"Agar sana ko kuch kiya aapne tho mein khoodh jaaungi yahase..."she tried to warn him.
.
.
.
.
.
And Mithi closed her eyes holding her mangalsutra..her drops of tears fell on her mangalsutra.She kissed it and murmured:"Shaayadh mere jaane se hi ap mein sudhaar aayegi..I LOVE YOU raghuveer.."
.
.
.
.

But Raghuveer did not take it seriously..he was about to harm sana..just then he heard  stone slipping sound and there she was just vanishing from his gaze falling down.
.
.
.
.
Sana looked at that direction.
Raghuveer shouted:"Mithi...." with the top of his voice..
.
.
.
.
Before he could do anything Mithi was no more infront of them.She fell of..He lost her forever
.
.
.
.
And.....
.
.
.
.
Mithi sacrificed her life..
The sun just set vanishing from everyones gaze...symbolosing Mithi vanishing from everyones life.
.
.
.
Mithi ek dosth ki tharah achayi ka saath dheke..dho jaan bachayi hai..Bachpan se Mithi sana ke saath thii..par shaayadh bhagwaan ne kuch aisa khel khela ki ..jaha mithi ka pyaar(raghuveer) sana keliye khathra bani...
.
.
.
.

Shaayadh bhagwaan ko  Raghuveer ko uski galathi ka ehsaas dhilaane ki keemath Mithi ke dwaara lena tha..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..............................
Few months later
Kuch dhin baadh sid aur sana ko beti huyi...Uttej ko apni behen mil gayi...
Aur sana ko aoni dosth shaaayadh bhagwaan ne beti ki tharah dhi hai...
.
.
.
.

Sid aur sana ne bachhi ka naam "Meethi" hi rakha hai..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And this is how our story ends.
Shayadh meine kuch gadbad kar dhiya..phir bi ye mera thought hai aur meine jaise socha waisa hi implement kiya
Thank you all for supporting throughout♡

This was my 3rd story♡and you showered so much love♡thanks guys♡♡
.
.
Love you all♡
Take care
Mera mann kare tho phir ek nayi story ke saath aaungi..
Thab thak ke liye bye
-Love Nikki♡

You can follow me on insta
@ nikitha_shehnaazian_always.
.
.
.
.
.
By the way who is ur fav character other than sidnaaz😉?
Mera tho Mithi hai😌after sidnaaz