Chapter #43 Bail???

.
.
.
.
Sid picked up uttej baba in his hands and kissed his cheeks wondering on his maturity levels.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..............................
.
.
.
In Raghuveers house
Raghuveer was busy in kitchen cooking something..
.
.
Mithi looked at him sneakily.Ofcourse she has fallen for him but the anger in her on him built up more dominating her love for him.Atlast love ko jeethna hi hai kyun?
.
.
.
Raghuveer felt her gaze and turned towards her.
.
.
Ragguhveer:"Bol meri mithi rani kya..thumhara hi pathi hoon..jhee bhar ke thaad le.." saying he laughed.
.
.
.
Mithi in mind:"Inhe kaise patha chal jaatha hai."saying she was about to move.But raghuveer held her palms and asked her:"Kya hua ..kuch chahiye...?".
.
.
She looked down and nodded slightly.
.
.
Mithi:"Mujhe meri sanuu se milna hai.."
.
.
Raghuveer held her chin making her look into her eyes.
.
.
Raghuveer:"Koun hai ye sanuu.."
.
.
Mithi's brain caught some mischevious idea.She thought for a while and spoke
"Mera pehla pyaar.."
.
.
Before she could say further he clutched her jaw tightly and pulled her into kiss.
.
.
She was shocked by his sudden act but then she reciprocated when she felt his passion and his love.Dont know when the anger flew away,both moved away from each other when a utensil in the kitchen made a sound.
.
.
.
Raghuveer moved dangerously close to her and said:"Thumhara pehla pyaar gaya thel lene..thum sirf meri ho..samjhi...sirf meri."
.
.
Hearing his words she immediately hugged him.Coming herself closer to him was a pure blessing for him.A slight smile held his face seeing her initiating hug.He backrubbed her when he felt her tears on his shirt.
.
.
He made her sit and wiped her tears.Without wasting a second she said:"I LOVE YOU.."
.
.
He was more than happy ..he hugged her and kissed her forehead saying :"I Know..thab hi tho ithne dhino se mere saath rehthi ho..chupkese thaadthi ho.."saying he looked from corner of his eyes.She was already looking at him embarassed as he caught her watching him.
.
.
"Ha ..kabi kabi meri dhimaag sada dethi ho..woh alag baath hai..".
.
Mithi widened her eyes listening him.
.
.
Knowing very well about her reaction he immediately stood up and ran away from her..Mithi started throwing pillows on him.
.
"Mein teri dhimaag sadathi hu?..ha ruk ab meri draame thune dekhi nahi hai ab thak..dhikaane lag gayi na..kahi ka nahi bachega thu..."saying she was running around him.He was escaping from her.His heart was more than happy seeing her smiling giggling..that innocent mithi he met before has come back now for him.
.
.
Mithi finally caught him and pushed him on bed.She sat on his stomach.
.
.
"Bol...ab bi thu mujhe jaantha nahi hai..bol"saying she almost demanded.
.
.
"Mithi rani aakhir kya bolu.."
.
.
"Meine ILove you boli hai..aur thune reply nhi dhi..bol abhi.."
.
.
Raghuveer laughed a loud hearing her."thum sach mein cartoon ho..kya koyi aisa bulwaatha hai apni pathi se I LoVe you?"
.
.
.
"Ye mera thareeka hai.."she said in so much anger.
.
.
"Achacha..meri mithi maathey shaanth ho ja.."
.
.
She turned her face away in anger.
.
.
He made her look into his eyes by holding her face and pulled her towards him.
.
.
"Mere harkatho mein nahi dikhtha mera pyaar ?agar jawaab hi chahiye tho..lo suno..i love you too.."
.
.
Hearing him she hugged him more.
He made her lay beside him and looked at her.
"Ab thak tho bacche bi hojaathe thum pehle hi maan gayi tho.."
.
.
Mithi shyly looked away from him.
.
He made her again look into his eyes and then.....🙊🙉🙈(sochlo khudh hi..)
.
.
.
..............................
In Ghattamaneni's mansion
.
.
.
Ridhima's feet were not on floor.She was all visiting temples doing poojas for her to be born grandchild and sana.Her happiness was on cloud nine.Her happiness list was keep on appending..first her parikshith was getting better and now sana was about to conceive.She donated gold,food and clothes to all the 15 villages and seeked blessings from all.
.
.
.
.
..............................
One day...
Mithi eyes fell on some papers.she looked at it and those papers.
She went to raghuveer and asked about those.Her only doubt about him was raising now.
.
.
"Ye kya hai.."
.
Looking at those papers in Mithis hand he forcefully took them from her.
.
.
"Mithi...ye thum math dekho..ye mere kaam ke papers hai..."saying he left from there.
.
.
.
Mithis eyes already caught one word :"Bail papers".
.
.
.
..
.
Mithi:"Raghu...aap saakshith ko bail kara rahe hai na..ye papers wahi hai na..?"she worriedly asked him.
.
.
Raghuveer :"Dekho mithi ye sab cheezon mein math pado thum.. mein dekh lunga..ye sab.."
.
.
Mithi:"Aapko meri pyaar ki kasam..sach sach boliye.."she knew he will never lie when promised on her love.
.
.
He was helpless now with that kasam and he finally spoke.
.
.
"Ha...mithi..ye mera saakshith ke bail papers hai..." he said  .
.
.
.
He said making her eyes moist.She was worried for sana..whatever sakshith did before had almost ruined sana mentally.Indeed Mithi was loyal to sana ....Mithi fell in thoughts.
.
.
Raghuveer placed his hands on her shoulder.
"Thum ye sab math socho...mithi...phirse pyaar ki kasam math dhena mujhe..."he said and left.
.
.
.
.
.
Mithi sat on her knees.Her thoughts and the past was evident ..her fear increased what if saakshith comes out of jail...now he will definitely do something..Sanas life can ruin again if this happens..Her eyez fell on her mangalsutra..
.
.
.
Raghuveer ..
Raghuveer ..
He is the primary person who will be responsible if anything happens to sana..
.
.
.
She wiped her tears and moved to raghuveer:"Aapke dosth saakshith acha insaan nahi hai..woh aap bi jaanthe hai na raghu..tho phir bail kyu dhil waarahe ho unhe..ithni important hai woh aapke liye..jo aapko achayi buraayi ka farak bi nazar nahi aaraha.."
.
.
.
"Mithi..mein pehle bi bol chuka hu..ye sab cheezon mein thum math aanq.."he said.
.
.
"Mein aapse sirf ye pooch rahi hu ki aapko saakshith ithna important kyu hai.."she asked.
.
.
.
"Mithi..saakshith aur mein bachpan se saath the..usne meri bahuth madhad ki meri maa ab zinda hai tho uski wajah se..jab hamare paas kuch bi nahi tha..usne mera saath dhiya...ye dosthi thum nahi samjhogi.."he said.
.
.
"Raghu..mein jaanthi hu ki aap saakshith ko apne se bi zyaada importance dethe hai..par jo saakshith ne kiya kya woh sahi hai?aap hi sochiye..kya saakshith achayi burayi kuch bi sochtha hai jo bi kartha hai?boliye.."she said hoping some positive reply for him.
.
.
.
"Mithi...mujhe ye sab nahi patha..thum apni dosth ke baare mein soch rahi ho..aur mein apne dosth ke baare mein soch raha hoon...achayi burayi mujhe nahi patha ye sab..mera dosth hai aur mein kisibi hadhh thak jaa saktha hoon uske liye..aur ye topic yahi khatham kardho...aage ek shabdh nahi sunna chaahtha mein...".
.
.
..he said .
.
.
.
She fell on her knees feeling helpless.Recently she got to know that sana was pregnant ..Mithi was more than happy for her..She wanted to meet her but Raghuveer is about to get saakshith out from jail..
"Sana..maa banne waali hai..aur saakshith kabi bi baahar aasaktha hai..agar woh aaya tho patha nahi kya karega.."she was thinking talking to herself..dont know when her eyes closed due to tiredness..she slept there on floor..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
-Love Nikki♡