Chapter #21 Misunderstanding♡ft.sidnaaz

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In a dark room a girl was trying her best to open her eyes which were shut without her knowledge and yes it is Mithi who went unconscious when raghuveer sprayed something.
.
.
.
To her notice Raghuveer was still sleeping with catching her one end of dupatta and other end tied to her hand..it was night and there was darkness..she could only find his huge structure not his face.
.
.
.
.
.
She could only remember saakshith leaving in anger from there to ruin sanas marriage.
.
.

"Kya hua hoga sana ke saath..ye saakshith kuch bhi kar saktha hai...sanuuu....mujhe maaf kardhe mein kuch nahi kar paayi"she sadly thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She looked here and there trying to escape.She somehow saw a window which has huge enough.She untied the dupatta tied to her hand and left it there itself.
.
.
.
.
.
She took slower steps not to wake him up and finally reached window.She once again turned back to have a look at Raghuveer.Unknowingly she moved towards him.He was holding her dupatta in his hands and sleeping. An unknown smile held her face looking him.Somewhere she believed him that he will help her,but bound to promise given he helped his friend saakshith.But still the way Raghuveer handled Mithi kindly took her heart.His actions his gestures were very sweet.He never behaved as if he kidnapped her.The only mistake he did was helping saakshith in his evil plan which unknowingly raised a negative thought in Mithi's mind upon Raghuveer.She brushed off her thoughts and murmured:"kuch ajeeb si dhaasthan mein mile...aur ab hum Shaayadh hum kabhi nahi milenge.....shuru hothe hothe khatham hogayi  hamari kahani...." she smiled weekly.
.
.
.

She jumped from the window and ran from there as fast as she could.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The place was very well known to her but darkness around her frightened her a bit.
.
.
.
.
.
She was running  and finally found a board written with her village name.

.
.
.
.

She breathed for a while and straight away reached her home.
.
.
Her mom was shocked to see her breathing so hardly.
Mithis mom:"beti kya hua...ye kyaa haalath bana rakhi hai..thu tho sana ke ghar mein thi na?".
.
.
Some thought strike mithis mind.she didnt felt its right to reveal her mother about everything as she can get more tensed.
.
.
Mithi:"Maa..mein wahi thi..."
.
.
Mithis mom:"beta..thu pehle aaram kar..patha nahi kya bana rakhi hai thune apni halath..sana ko leke phikar   thi..kya?".
.

Mithi who was still unaware of what happened with sana just nodded.
.
.
"Thu jaa kamre mein aur achese fresh hoja...mein dhoodh laathi hu" said her mom.
.
.
.
Mithis mom came with a glass of milk and gave it to her.She wiped Mithis hair with towel speaking:"Ab thu sana ki chintha  na kar..Mukhiya ji ache insaan hai..khush rakhenge unhe..".
.
.
.
Mithi who was worried thinking about sana looked at her mom surprisingly.
"Kya...?".
.
.
Mithis mom:"Ha..Mukhiya ji hai woh..aur woh kithne ache insaan hai ye tho sab jaanthe hai..agar hamare gaav ke liye ithna sochthe hai tho apni biwi sana ko kithni khush rakhenge woh..soch zara..".
.
.
.
.

..hearing this words confused Mithi just got confirmation that sid married sana..means nothing happened with sana.She smiled broadly and kissed her moms cheeks jumping here and there happily.
.
.
.
Mithi:"Mumma...mein bahuth khush hu..thank you soooo..much...".
.
.
Mithis mom confused looking at her getting happy suddenly.
.
.
Mithis mom:"Thu tho shaadhi ki umar ki hogayi phir bi bacho jaisi harkathe gayi nahi ab thak...ye aisa uchal kyu rahi hai.."

.
.
Mithi in mind:"Ohh..god..ab mumma ko kya bolu..".
.
Mithi:"Maa....ye dhoodh...aapne badam waali dhoodh laayi na isliye khushi se uchal rahi hu..."
.

Muthis mom:"Ek na ek din teri paagalpan se muje bhi paagal kar degi thum...badam waali dhoodh pehli baar tho nahi laayi mein tere liye..".
.
.
Mithi:"Patha nahi aaj mujhe bahuth special laga..isliye...ab kya mujhe khushi rehna ka bhi freedom cheen logi thum," she said folding her hands and raising her eyebrows looking at her mom.
.
.
.
Mithis mom:"Aillla...iss ghar ki raani thum ho..thumhaare hukum se chalthe hai tere papa.. jab dekho meri laddo laddo bolke ghoomthe hai tere papa tere peeche..aur hum teri
Freedom kaise cheenenge...kshama kare maathe.." laughing.
.
.
Mithi smiled:"Maathe ..mujhe maathe math bolo aur aap jaao yahase mujhe sona hai ab.."
.
.
Mithis mom left from there.
.
.
Mithi in mind:"Ye kaise hogya. Sana aur mukhiya ji ka shaadhi..mathlab saakshith ka kya hua..kaha gaya woh nalla..damn sure mukhiya ji ne hi kuch kiya hoga...sanuuuu thu tho mukhyain bann gayi....hailla..kya hua hoga soch sochke paagal ban jaungi mein ye suspense mujhse bardhaash nahi hoga..mujhe kal hi jaana hoga sanuu  ..oops mukhyain se milne.." she jumped in happiness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..............................
Back in Mukhiyas mansion.
Ramu and somu were holding their hands together and standing beside Ridhima.
Ridhima:"Uttej baba sogya na..teek se?".
.
Ramu:"Ji memsaab achese so gaye chote baba....dhoodh bhi peeya unhone..."
.
.
Ridhima nodded.
Their eyes fell on sid and sana who were coming together with little distance between them.Both were dressed up in red.Sana was in red saree shining in it with her red sindoor.sid was wearing red kurtha and walking towards them .sana was all looking down while sid who was unaware that ridhima watching them He was stealing glances at sana.
.
.
.
Sid corrected his posture.
Both of them took blessings from Ridhima.Ridhima smiled wholeheartedly looking at both of them..
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Siya ram ki jodi lagthe ho....sid jaao ab..dher hojaaye tho bi chalega...sana jao sid ke saath".
.
.
.
Both of them started leaving when ridhima again stopped
"Aise nahi?".
.
.
She came forward and put sanas hand in sids hand making sid happy.Aise haath pakadke chalo dhono..jaao ab.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ramu:"Memsaab...aap bura naa mano tho ek baath bolu...shaadhi ki raath hai aise bahar bhejna teek nahi hoga shaayadh nazar lag jaayega..".
.
.
Ridhima:"Aisa kuch nahi hoga..meine dhono ke haathon mein dhaaga baandha hai khaas pooja karke...mein apne dhono bachon ko khush dekhna chaahthi hu..woh dhono saath mein samay bithaayenge tho bahuth acha hoga..3 din hi tho baaki hai...thodi comfortable hojaayenge abhi se.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..............................
It was night.Sid and sana were in jeep.Sana was lost in thoughts.Sid who was driving placed his hand on her hand.
.
.
.
Sana suddenly felt shivers by his touch.
Sid:"Sana...ithni shiver kyu ?".
.
.
Sana:"Woh..mein...kuch nahi..".
.
Sid took back his hand feeling he was the reason for her shivers.
.
.
Sana:"Woh..mukhiya ji.." .
.
.
.
.
Just then the jeep stopped making sana look at the direction.
.
.
.
Sana got down from the jeep and looked at the set up.
.
.
.
.
Sid was eagerly looking at her to catch her expressions.
.
.
.
There was a cute little setup beside the lake.A small table with two chairs.A candle on the table.

.
It was covered with a net on which beautiful roses 
Of almost all colors were present.A cute little candle light dinner.
.
.
Sana felt it soo cute and smiled broadly.This expressions were caught by sid.He felt happy looking at her smile after so many things happened which made her cry a lot.Saakshiths plan..his deeds ..by which sana was completely broken.An enlightening kind a lamp has come into her life in the form of sidharth.
.
.
.
.
Sana immediately asked:"Ye sab mere liye?" With twinkling eyes.
.
.
Sid :"Nahi...".
.
By which sana again went sad.
.
Sid:"Hamare liye...hum dhono ke liye..."
.
.
Sid:"Chalo mere saath..."saying he took her hand and started moving along with her.
.
.
.
.
.
Sana was just letting him do what he wants because she was already lost in him.
.
.
.
.
Sid made her stand and turned showing his back.
Sid:"Mein kuch kehna chaahtha hu..".
.
.
Not getting any response he accepted her silence as yes and continued speaking.
.
.
Sid:"Sana..mein jaantha hu..jin halath mein hamari shaadhi huyi hai..usse guzarne mein aur sach ko apnaane mein vakth lagega....par mein thumhe kabhi kis cheez ke liye force nahi karunga..mein kuch aur bathana chaahtha hoon.."
.
.
Sid couldnt stop his excitement more.He wanted to confess his love..
.
.
Sid:"Woh..mein ..sana...mein shaadhi se pehle hi......".
.
.
.
He turned back to see sana as he couldnt find any response.
.
.
.
.
But his smile excitement everything vanished not finding sana there.He looked here and there.
.
.
.
Sid:"Sana...."
.
.
Someones footsteps made him look at the direction.It was sana holding a baby lamb in her hand.
.
.
.
Sid felt disheartened finding she did not hear him what he spoke.
.
.
He calm down himself.
.
.
.
Sid in little anger tone.:"Kaha..gayi...mein darr gaya tha..ithni andhere mein?"
.
.

Sana eyes went moist hearing his anger tone.Even she was excited to hear him as she was already having numerous questions in her mind from the time she looked at different emotion in his eyes..his tone when he spoke "You are only mine.."
.

.
.
.
Sana:"Mukhiya..ji...maaf kijiye hume..woh meri nazar ispe padi thi..ye ghaayal thi isliye mein isse godh mein utaane chali...".
.
.
.
Sid cursed himself as he noticed moistness in her eyes.It was evident for him.
.
.
.
.
Sid:"Jaan...maafi maangne ki zaroorath nahi hai...tumne ji kiya sahi kiya.. "
.
.
Poor sana who was still thinking she has increased his anger more couldnot give attention to the word "Jaan".
.
.

.
.
.
Just then a man came :"Mukhiya ji..maaf kijiye..ye mera hi tha..bhaag gaya..mein isse hi doond raha tha...dhanyavaadh ise bachane ke liye.."saying he took little lamb from sana and left.
.
.
.
.
Sana thought of thanking him and saying sorry to him.But she thought she unknowingly increased his anger more which made her eyes filled with
ocean of tears.
.
.
.
Sid did not notice her tears.
"Khaana khaa lo chalo..." saying he took her to the table and serve her with his hands.Sana felt sorry for not listening to his wprds but still feared to speak further as she thought he is in anger.
.
.
.
Sid:"Khaao..." saying he feed her with his own hands making sana emotional.
.
.
.
.
.
Sid in mind:"choti bacchi ki tarah hai...meri biwi..sidharth apne gusse ko kaabu mein rakho...firse rulaana math" he was giving lecture to himself.
.
.
.
While sana was looking down controlling her emotions.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ab tho sana ko galathfehmi hogya ki sid ka gussa sana ke upar badtha hi jaa raha hai..khudhki harkatho ki wajah se.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Chalo sochthe raho kya hoga aage..
Pehle tho raghuveer ka kya hua?
Aur kya lagtha hai aapko uttej ka kya role hai?
.
.
Sid jab sana ko dekhkar apni aankhon se hi khaane lagtha hai hosh kho baitkar..sana ko gakathfehmi hogyi ki woh gussa hai sana par..ab sana ka galath fehmi aur bad gaya ki sid ka gussa firse increase hua hai..jab sana sid ki baath nahi sun paayi..?
.
.
Sochthe raho..kal mein shaayadh busy hongi..isliye aaj hi update deri hu..ok bye...
.
.
.
.
Meine khudh nahi pada ek baar bi..shayadh mistakes hoge..dont mind...
.
.

Aapko acha laga ho boring laga ho..jo bhi ho...aap jaanthe ho kya karna hai...😉
.
.
.
.

.
.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeTgVgwoGx5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

-Love Nikki♡