Shopping

Lets Continue..

It was after one week..

It was afternoon time. Monami and Karan were at their offices respectively. Ashwin and Aryan were also not at home. Also Prathmesh too. Priyal - Shynna and Aarushi - Juhi were at their home only. Monami's cousin was also there.. Koel.. She came to Chitra for some preparations.

Chitra was discussing something with Shynna and Koel. Suddenly she remembered that they have to go for shopping also. 

Shynna- Tum log kab jaoge fir..

Chitra- Pta nhi.

Shynna- Aj chle jana sham ko. 

Piyali- Hn sbko phone krke bolde wo log thoda jldi aa jayenge. Fir chle jana.

Chitra called everyone including Monami , Karan, Prathmesh and Aryan. They all decided to meet infront of Aryan's office in the evening and then from there they will go to the mall.

In front of Aryan's Office - 

Koel and Chitra reached there before anyone else. Till then no body was there even Aryan also.They waited for some time and then Monami reached there.

She saw koel and then they introduced themselves to each other. They talked for sometime and then all came by one.And finally they went to the mall.

In mall-

Boys went to their section -

They started from having Aryan and Prathmesh's dresses. And they took so much time in selecting. Now, karan was about to check his dress but he got a call from Shynna. 

The wedding planners were there till then. And they need them. 

Girls went to their section-

They went there and selected clothes. Only Koel and Chitra selected their clothes. Monami has not even started purchasing for her suddenly she too got a call from Aarushi for the same thing. 

So,they all decided to meet near the lift and decide who will go home and who is going to stay there only.

Aryan- Bhai ne to kuch lia hi nhi abhi tk. 

Koel- Monu ne bhi..

Sid - Ek kaam krte hain.. Hm sb chlte hain aur Karan and Monu bro apni shopping krke aa jayenge. What say..?

Aryan- Ye best hai. 

Koel- Ha or wyse bhi hm jake boht kuch kaam bhi kr hi lenge. Yha time waste hi hoga kyuki hmne to le hi liya hai..

Prathmesh- To hm sb chlte hai aur ap log shopping krke aa jana..

They all left and did not gave a chance to Moran to speak..

Karan looked at Monami who was already looking at him.

Karan- Chalein..

Monu nodded and they first went to select clothes for Karan.

In shop-

They told the shopkeeper to show some shirts for him. He showed them and finally got the one. But its colour was not good they need some nice one.

Man(putting shirts of 7 colours)- Sir, isme ye hai. Ap log decide kr lijiye.   And saying this he went to the other costumer.

Karan- Which one is nice..?

Monu- Ache hain.. Tumhe konsa acha lg rha h..?

Monu- This one..?(showing him blue one)

Karan- Umm.. Koi aur

Monu- Ye..? (Black one)

Karan- Same aisi hai mere pas..

Monu- 🤔 Fir konsa lena hai..

And they started searching again. Finally Monu got a good colour.

Monu(showing him)- Ye best hai..

Karan - Isme kya khaas h..?

Monu-😐

Monu- Fir koi bhi lelo.. Maine bola ki ye achi lgegi tumpe.. Or lgti h.

She stopped in between and looked at karan.

Karan(teasing)- Fir to yhi leni h

Monami controlled her smile and blushed.

Karan was about to speak something but then the shopkeeper came and they gave shirt to him. They now started having other dresses for him. After some time, they are done with that and then went to the Girl's sections..

Women's sections-

The girl showed Monami some of the dresses. She picked the clothes and went to change. Karan was waiting for her then she called him from inside. She came out and went near her.She was looking so cute and beautiful.

Monu(cutely)- Kysi lg rhi hu mai

Karan smiled- Nice.. Its really beautiful

Monami smiled and then she purchased them. And at last 1 lehanga was left.

She went inside and changed. She was not able to set the dupatta. She came out and called Karan and as soon as he came near her she was about to fall and he hold her. He too fall down and she's over him. 

They shared an eyelock. Karan was lost in her she was looking so beautiful. They came to their senses and stood up.

Karan- .. Kya hua tha

Monu- haa...um.. wo ye dupatta set nhi ho rha tha.

Karan looked at her and she was looking so beautiful.

Karan- Wyse.. Boht achi lg rhi ho.

Monami looked at her dress and smiled widely..

Monami- Thnk you.. Ye bs dupatta set krna tha,

Karan- Mai wo lady ko bulake lata hu..

Monu- Wo hai nhi yha, pta nhi kidhr gyi..

Karan- fir..

Monu- Can u help..?

Karan-😅.. Mai.. kyse..?

Monu guided him a little and he settled her duppata. He was standing close to her when her dress was settled and they both looked into the mirror..They could notice the closeness and then Monami turned and showed him the dress. Karan smiled and then they came out and shopkeeper made the bill and they left from there..

Karan and Monami came out from the mall.

Monu- Achi shopping ho gyi na..

Karan- han..

They both were about to sit in car but Karan called her to come with him to have Ice cream.She kept the bags in her car and went to him..He both were sitting on bench eating ice creams happily..

Their was little icecream on Monami's face. Karan told her to wipe it and was finding her hankey. But Karan took his hankey and wiped it softly. Monami was just looking at him. He smiled at her and then they both sat in car. 

Monami waved her hand and said bye to him. He too did the same and they both left from there.. ❤

----------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know how you like it..❤