Part- 18

Let's Continue...

With time, they reached the airport and then Sweden. The booking was already done and now they were sitting in a cab on the way to their rooms.

Chitra- Finally, hum log aa hi gye 

Monami- Haan... yha ka view boht acha hai.

Aryan- Yha sb kuch boht zyada mast hai hum log boht mza krenge..

They continued their chatting and soon they reached to their rooms.

It was almost 6pm till then. As soon Monami reached their room she almost laid on bed and sighed in relief. Her eyes were closed, and she was living the moment.. ❤

Karan chuckled seeing her and laid near her. 

Monami- Thankyou..

Karan looked at her and smiled. 

He kept his head on her shoulder and hugged her tightly. Monami too responded and soon they drifted to sleep. As they were too much tired and flight was without a break.

Monami woke up after 1 hour. She looked her and found herself in Karan's arms. She rubbed her eyes and smiled...

She remembered that they have not unpacked the bags. She slightly came out of his grip and went to washroom. She then unpacked the bags and set the things. 

Then she had a bath and made herself comfortable with light clothes. They were not hungry as they already had their food before their flight landed. 

Karan was sleeping like no tomorrow. Monami was having outside and inside view. She was very much liking all this. 

She then went to Karan in order to wake him up and then he woke up after some time.

Monami- Tum jake fresh ho jao. Mai coffee bnati hu. 

Karan nooded with half open eyes and went inside. 

After some time,

They enjoyed coffee along with the outside evening sunset view. Everrything was just so perect. Then they four decided to go out.

They went form their rooms and went on road enjoying the evening time. Having ice creams and cold fresh drinks...

     ===============================================

A small one. Pls bear with it...❤

I haven't uploads since a long time so, I decided to give a small part... ❤

hope you guys like it.. Plso do vote and comment.. 

Also, now I want a few suggestions from you guys. Pls do comment.