Part- 13

Let's Continue- 

Next Morning it was 5:30am, Moran were sleeping peacefully in their room. After few minutes, Monami's alarm rang, and she woke up. She saw the time. And then looked at Karan who was sleeping peacefully hugging her. A small smile crept over her face seeing him.

She quickly came out of his grip and stood from bed and went inside the bathroom. She freshened up and went down. It was 6pm till then...

She came down and saw Priyal in the Kitchen. She smiled and went to her. Priyal haven't seen her. Monami went near her.

Monami(smiled)- Good Morning Maasi (And she touched her feet.)

Priyal turned. She saw her and smiled widely. Monami touched her feet and she kissed her forehead.

Priyal(sweetly)- Monami.. Good Morning beta.. Pr tum yha.

Monami nodded. 

Monami- Mai apki help kr deti hu.

Priyal- Bilkul nhi.. 

Monu- Arey par. 

Priyal hold her hand and took her to dining table and made her sit.

Priyal- Koi kaam nahi hai. Or agar hota bhi to I'm here. Wyse, tum itni jaldi uth gayi.

Monu(looking down)- Mughe lga mai late ho jaungi.

Priyal facepalmed. 

Priyal- Koi baat nhi beta, tum kl boht thak gyi thi isliye koi baat nhi. Or wyse bhi its okay. Don't feel like that.. 

Monami smiled widely hearing that and hugged her. Priyal too responded. 

Priyal- Chlo ab.

Monu- kha..?

Priyal- dobara so jao.

Monu- mughe ab neend nhi ayegi.

Priyal- To sone ko kisne kha hai. Rest krlo aise hi. jao fir thodi der mei aa jana..

Monami nodded. She was going towards her room. Shynna saw her.

Shynna- Monami..

Monami saw her and came near her touched her feet.

Shynna- Arey arey.. Beta.. Beti pair nhi chooti..

Monami felt very happy hearing. Shynna hugged her. 

Shynna- Tum itni jldi uth gyi..

Monu- Mughe lga ki mai apki help kr deti hu.

Shynna- Bilkul nhi..

Monu with cute face- Maasi ne bhi yhi kha.

Shynna chuckled.

Shynna- Ha beta, abhi tum aram kro. Or itni jldi kyse uthi.. 

Monu- Mughe lga mai late ho jaungi. 

Shynna- Meri bacchi.. Kitni achi hai... Pr beta abhi kam nhi h or agr hota bhi to its okay. 

Monami nodded. They talked for some time and then she went to her room.

She went inside and laid down on bed. She kept her head on the bed rest and closed her eyes. After some time, Karan's sleep broke, and he saw Monami sleeping with her head on the bedrest. He facepalmed and stood up with sleepy eyes. He made her lay properly on the bed and covered her with the comforter. And he too laid down beside her and drifted to sleep...❤

At 7:30 am, Monami woke up and saw herself on bed with comforted on her. She understood that Karan has made her lay properly. She rubbed eyes and smiled and went to washroom and quickly went down.